BB PRO James Hollingshead

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

An old training clip I found of how I like to train. I'm all for science at times but ultimately I just want to challenge myself

I'll upload these clips from time to time for my own memory's and you are welcome to watch them of course

no edits just a moment in time for me

You have to go out of your comfort zone to do anything big.
James Hollingshead is living out of comfort zone currently weighing in at 300 solid ass pounds.
James sheds some light on who he is working with and his competitive endeavors for 2024 and how he is getting there with training and nutrition.

Äijä on taas täällä Ruotsissa Branch Warren kanssa "vierailu" hommissa, on toi vaan jäätävän kokoinen kaveri. Taas kerran ruotsin järjestely näissä kisoissa on huippua, kilpailijoiden bäkkäri kuten myös katsojien oltavat. Suomessa voitaisiin ottaa mallia.

In this powerful episode of IFBBAMA, James Hollingshead shares his profound insights on using the gym as a sanctuary, a place to connect with reality and find solace in the steadfast pursuit of bodybuilding.

James opens up about how bodybuilding has been a vital tool in managing his anxiety and maintaining his mental well-being. Through sweat, dedication, and unyielding discipline, he has discovered a sanctuary that keeps him centered amidst life's storms.

In a candid moment of introspection, James delves deep into the realm of self-discovery, contemplating his purpose in the world and the interconnectedness of all our lives. He emphasizes the profound impact each of us has on the course of history, urging us to recognize the significance of our actions.

Every life you touch is influenced by you. Use this power to not only elevate yourself but also to uplift others and contribute to a better world.

As you tune in to this episode, be prepared to embark on a journey of self-reflection and empowerment. Let James' wisdom inspire you to become a catalyst for positive change, not only in your own life but in the lives of those around you. Remember, the future of humanity rests in your hands - in what you say, what you do, and even in what you choose not to do.

Don't miss this transformative episode of IFBBAMA, where we learn from James Hollingshead how to harness the potential within us to make a lasting impact on the world. Subscribe now and join us in this quest for self-improvement, empowerment, and a better future for all.

In this episode of IFBBAMA, James Hollingshead delivers an inspiring message that resonates with us all: surround yourself with individuals who uplift, empower, and inspire you. Discover how the right people in your life can help you grow stronger, wiser, and more resilient. Learn from their experiences, insights, and wisdom to evolve into the best possible version of yourself.

Uncover the profound impact toxic relationships can have on your progress, both physically and mentally. Remember, you are a reflection of the company you keep, so choose wisely.

Learn to train arms from a genetic freak whos had 19'' arms since 15 years old OR learn to train arms from someone who had to fight claw and scratch for every inch?
James Hollingshead shares his top 3 and a bonus tip to better stimulate biceps and triceps during training.

We got to catch to catch up with James Hollingshead in Sweden for a raw and honest confessional of sorts, talking about what makes you who you are and the little decisions that add up to that.In a world of very quick "junk food" content, this is worth the time of slowing doing and digesting James's perspective.

Join IFBB Pro James Hollingshead as he offers his expert advice on balancing cardio with strength training, ensuring you keep your size while improving your fitness. Perfect for competitors or anyone looking to optimize their physique, this video is packed with professional insights.

James Hollingshead is charging into peak week hitting the ground running at DESTINATION straight from London.
Here he trains shoulders and traps with Pete Hartin and Garrett Danzey.
Lets do this!

What do you get when you combine James Hollingshead and Branch Warren on Arnold Classic peak week?
This...
Training insane 5 days out.

The Arnold Classic is 72 hours out at this point.
There were no words spoken so Branch and James just get after the lifting here.
Back day, warm Texas February weather and INSANE TRAINING.

Back
Ylös Bottom