BB PRO James Hollingshead

James oli promotioimassa uuden God of War 🪓 pelin julkaisua.

Screenshot_20221110-112921~3.png

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

Not alot going on other than preparing for the show couple of new things going on, Ifbb Ama (ask me anything) has been keeping me nice and busy!

Hey guys, Todays video I cover my meals of choice in order to meet the 100 gram carbohydrate requirement I've been set recently. Being close to contest shape at this bodyweight has meant that my food has had to be pretty high at time

On these particular days I like to spread the total out evenly over 8 meals vs my usual 6 as I feel it has less impact on digestion

Great session with my friend Connor at 4 weeks out from the 2022 Mr Olympia

Back again and oh its more chest delts and triceps hahaha

The days are short. They go fast and we are now 2 weeks out.

This is an update video with voiceover Truth is bodybuilding is repetitive in nature!

Just a little vlog of bits from my trip to see Anth and the Team Nast family!

For the full training video with Anth, Charlie and Leroy check out Anth Bailes socials

Onks top10 ukko?Mä haluisin et on
Valitettavasti en usko pääsevän top10 tänäkään vuonna, tietysti jos sijoittuu 10 Mr. Olympiassa, se on aivan loistava asia Jamesille.
Viime vuonna 6. William Bonac 7. Iain Valliere 8. Justin Rodriguez 9. Akim Williams 10. Mahamed Shaaban.
Heidän lisäksi, tänä vuonna on Derek Lunsford, Andrew Jacked, Michal Krizo Krizanek, Rafael Brandao ja Samson Dauda. Veikkaisin, että jopa Iain tekee vaikeata pysyä top10.

Whats good people

We made it to Vegas, brought my little sidekick of a camera to capture some bits and bobs each day and today this is what I did!

very casual insight to being here. I'll continue to film over the coming days and post. Hope to capture some cool stuff once.thi ga get rolling!

Not too long now :)

Whats good people pretty much a continuation of yesterday's video log

As you know We made it to Vegas, and I brought my little sidekick of a camera to capture some bits and bobs each day

This is a very casual insight to being here. I'll continue to film over the coming days and post. Hope to capture some cool stuff once things get rolling!

Thank you for stopping by 👊

Hello there! so as promised here is todays video log, DAY three!!!!!!

As you know We made it to Vegas, and I brought my little sidekick of a camera to capture some bits and bobs each day

This is a very casual insight to being here. I'll continue to film over the coming days and post. Hope to capture some cool stuff once things get rolling!

Thank you for stopping by 👊

I talk over my feelings of what package I presented at the Pre judging

Hello there! so as promised here is the last video log from Vegas!

I talk over my feelings of what package I presented at the the show

In this video I run through my personal 3 non negotiable leg day exercises to help you see significant growth!

In this video I run through my personal 3 non negotiable back day exercises to help you see significant growth!

In this video I run through my personal 3 non negotiable Push day exercises to help you see significant growth! I was fortunate enough to be put through a session by my good friend and professional bodybuilder Rob Cannon.

Back
Ylös Bottom