BB PRO James Hollingshead

I'm back with BIG Rob for part two!

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

Every Saturday I hit this modified workout where I focus on both back and legs
My good friend Mitch wanted in so we went to Kings Gym and god it done!

Here a little throwback video from a workout myself and Connor had prior to the 2023 Olympia competition at Kings Gym

Janicke begged me to train so here it is ;)

So I decided to hit an arm day with a behemoth of a man. My good friend Damien.

Training with two of the most promising up coming bodybuilders in the UK - Marvin and Connor

We hit push at the Iconic Kings gym

Im in the US of A for a month so just vlogging and putting together some footage of things we have been up to. This video sees me train at Athletic factor. Fantastic gym! Im joined by a client of my friend IFBB pro and dietitian Chris Tuttle. This gentleman is Antonio! Myself and Ant hit some Push...but not before myself and Janicke grab lunch at our favorite place....first watch

James had a lot to say from his experience getting way strong and massive through the years. We kept this pretty raw with extended sets and commentary throughout as it came to James.

Here he is at the start of his get massive-er phase and is doing so at Destination. James will be on the way to Columbus next week with a brief stop in Tennessee to attend the Arnold Classic, the seminar at American Barbell and probably all the gyms in the Columbus metro area.

We got the Shed James Hollingshead, Michael Johansson and TEAM in Relentless 1 and hauled butt up through Arkansas, passed Memphis and made our way to just outside of Nashville to Olympus Athletic Club for our first leg of the trip. It was a great trip that we will show again in an extended BTS version soon.
While viewing this we will have made it to Columbus for the Arnold Classic, seminar and deadlift competition at American Barbell then supporting all our buds competing.
This particular video focuses on the trip up to Murfreesboro highlighting that amazing gym and training session.

I'm in the US of A for a month so just vlogging and putting together some footage of things we have been up to. This video sees Me train at the Athletic Factor gym in Boca Raton loved this placed, I would highly recommend visiting. One of the best equip gyms I've ever stepped foot in!

Theres a spirit of training here...

In this day and age, it is not common to be a famous gym and still have the integrity and passion of hardcore lifting intact. Modern places seem to adopt the norm of tripods and content as a primary focus... With the Original Metroflex Arlington, you walk in and feel a purist, simplistic urge to lift and lift heavy with anything pertaining to "capturing content" as a far after thought.

This was the consensus when we visited Metroflex with James Hollingshead, Branch Warren, Elliot Kim and Nick. Lifting went to primary focus and (thankfully) the camera was forgotten about. Fortunately we had an agenda to capture the raw leg day with James and did just that. Set for set rep for rep. Special shout out to Metroflex and Brain Dobson for keeping things real and always hardcore. Cheers bruv- James Hollingshead.

BIG LADS and LADIES

Welcome back to another video! If you enjoy, don't forget to leave a like! 👍

I'm in the US of A for a month so just vlogging and putting together some footage of things we have been up to. This video sees Me train at the Busy bodies gym in Boca Raton with the big man Blessing

loved this placed, I would highly recommend visiting. Good vibes good people.,

Whats better than deadlifting? If you ask Dani and James, the response would be "not much." Dani and James both had deadlift on the agenda and ended up just training the whole back together. Dani, with her physical therapist background, was able to give James some different cues for targeting certain areas of the back James wants to bring up. From deadlifts they went to cable pullovers, unilateral pulldowns, prime row and a chest supported dumbbell row.

The sets are extended so you can watch and hear the cues as well as see how they PUSH the sets. This is our first official video with Dani and it was our biggest pleasure to do so. She is preparing for the Puerto Rico Pro WPD this Spring.

For the people who know how strong James really is, this was at the very start of his push into the off season. James started with a couple of warm up movements and moves quickly to squats... James uses a couple of pieces of destinations leg equipment and gives good commentary and cues on his lifts. James will be in Sweden with Keone Pearson during the Iron World Open weekend and then will be BACK in Texas so let us know what you want to see from James...

BIG LADS and LADIES

Welcome back to another video!
If you enjoy, don't forget to leave a like! 👍

In this video I run by current plans or lack there of for this year ahead

Back
Ylös Bottom