BB PRO James Hollingshead

Just another day doing what we do, few little updates and the usual chat.

lets count down the days and keep a note to any changes that might be of interest to hear

its Friday the 23rd and this is today short vlog

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

Its Tuesday the 27th and 2 days after the Arnold UK

I've has some time to digest and put together some things I'd like to say to you all

Just another day doing what we do, I think this video was shot around 1 week out at the Sutton skate park.

Skating for me is and was a release as I was feeling a lost of self imposed pressure coming back to the stage after almost a year away

Its a chill video with my good lady best mate and his two amazing nieces

I was skating both the Razor SLs and USD Sways

apologies for the sound. Pretty windy day. Might bring the rode mics out next time!

Just another day doing what we do, I'm going to run you through ny exaxt training day nutrition! In this I explain some of the supplements I use also along with my food choices and reasons for such choices

Joo, tämän vuoden Olympiaan. Marraskuussa taitaa Romania Pro olla viimeinen, josta voittaja saa karsintapaikan tämän vuoden Olympiaan.
Tänä vuonna taitaa olla parhain kilpailija taso vuosikausiin ja samalla taitaa olla eniten osallistujia Mr Olympiassa.
Ehkä jo liikaa kilpailijoita, yli 30 kilpailijaa, mahdollisesti jopa 35 😬 Siinä häntäpään kaverit ei juuri pääse vertailuihin.

Viimeksi muokattu:

Welcome back to another video!

Its Tuesday the 11th exactly 2 weeks since my thoughts on the Arnold video..little did I know I'd manage to squeeze in a show and get qualified

like before..

I've has some time to digest and put together some things I'd like to say to you all

whilst in Italy I filmed a few short clips of a brief run to the supermarket for essentials and a last minute dash to get one final pump during my carb loading

we had to go straight from the gym to the athletes meeting

Agreed with my friends I'd train today so I thought I'd take my spare iPhone and film. sorry of the edit isn't spectacular. I just thought hey.. lets film and do a nice casual update before things get to serious in prep for the Mr Olympia

Rest day, what better to do than go for a skate and burn some calories!

Bay 66 used to be know as PlayStation when I was a kid...haven't been here for almost 20 years

Today we train back, myself and Louis

As always I speak about where we are at currently I'm regards to preparations

We are just over 7 weeks out from the Mr Olympia 2022

Taking things slowly and one day at a time

So I've been asked multiple times over the past few weeks the same ol question

health supplements by yamamoto..what ones do I recommend? so today I put 5 of most personally used to one side and did a quick run down of them.

I rely on information from the Yamamoto website as I am not a Dr nor am I the most clued up person when it comes to supplementation

The world of supplements is always innovating and keeping up can be incredibly difficult

This is why I read about what I use often and try to get a someone decent understanding as to whybi use what I do

Today we took a little drive over to our friends at TUFF UK to check out the new digs!

Today we train legs. it is the day before Comiccon and I need Mt legs to look good tomorrow!

We are 7 weeks out from the Mr Olympia 2022

Taking things slowly and one day at a time

Back
Ylös Bottom