BB PRO James Hollingshead

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

This video is a fly on the wall set for set no thrills no edits back day for those who simple want to observe and pick up a few exercises to try in their rotations. I'm just showing you guys how and what I do in the gym daily. Its a personal affair here and you are invited.

This video is primarily an update video with audio alongside a leg session from Cojos as I prepare for the Arnold classic uk I discuss a few topic like mindset, nutrition and training at current.

Update to my coemption plans of 2022 so far and some general chit chat of course!

Welcome back to another video! No talking, today was one of those days. Head down and straight work

This is a video to clarify my approach to cheat meals in a competition prep, I show you a typical day that would incorporate them. FYI you cant do this all the time and get in shape so listen carefully!

Looking back to the 14th of August when myself and Louis hit a great push session together at CoJos

Followed by some posing

Just a little vlog of a trip to Jordans

My good lady and i go for a little skate in my USD Aeon Basics / it's been roughly 20 years since I gave up on dreams of being an aggressive inline skater but last year I picked up some skates and gave it a go

Now I plan on giving it a solid run. Baby steps and I'll be sure to log my progress over thw coming months

Disclaimer: wear protective gear 😉

Big old back at my home gym kings. After a much needed break I am finally back home

Just thought id sit down and have a good catch up as its been a few days. Prep, a few opinions and some words that I hope you find helpful

Simply put...I got a touch more fat to lose so I though hey why not lose it in style????? Right??? Back to skating after around 20 years away becoming an Olympia competitor!!! This is just for fun and for the soul

Just another day doing what we do, few little updates and the usual chat. 2 weeks until show number one for the season! This is just for fun and for the soul

Just another day doing what we do, few little updates and the usual chat. Now we sit at the week before the Arnold classic UK

its Friday the 16th and next weekend it's the beginning of the contest season

This is just for fun and for the soul

Just another day doing what we do, few little updates and the usual chat.

lets count down the days and keep a note to any changes that might be of interest to hear

its Friday the 16th and next weekend it's the beginning of the contest season

This is just for fun and for the soul

Back
Ylös Bottom