BB PRO James Hollingshead

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

After browsing the comments section of some of the previous training videos I noticed a few requests for a full session with less of the highlights being shown alone. So hear it is. Hope you enjo

Cojos Gym 2022 Arnold classic UK prep

So we are back after seeing what I eat on a customised high day I felt it only right to show you the low day too

it's not all eat till you are full When dieting for a Bodybuilding contest!!!

In this video myself and Louis hit a full on back session in the legendary CoJo's gym Filmed July 7th at around 10 weeks out from the Yamamoto Italy pro show and 12 weeks before the Arnold classic UK.

Part one of a Mini series documenting how James has arrived to this point, his mindset and his inner motives. All in preparation for the Arnold classic UK as he aims to requalify for the Mr Olympia,

In todays video log I head to the local Snap fitness to polish off leg session 1 of 2 for the week Current split is and 8 day rotation of Push / legs + biceps / pull / rest + Repeat Typically my second session of the week includes a squat variation and a horizontal press Session 1 of the week sees me focus more on Leg pressing to give my back some rest from any direct loading Upon returning home I come across a few unopened Amazon parcels so I decided it would be cool to open them together.

In todays video log I head to the CoJos to train Push Current split is and 8 day rotation of Push / legs + biceps / pull / rest + Repeat Nothing fancy here just a man doing what he loves and sharing it with you all.

In today's video log I head to Muscleworks Orpington to check in my good friends John (owner) and Tom I shoot some stuff for Tuff wraps in preparation for the launch of my signature t shirts launch and just have ourselves a generally good time Current split is and 8 day rotation of Push / legs + biceps / pull / rest + Repeat Nothing fancy here just a man doing what he loves and sharing it with you all.

Ensiesitys 28.7.2022.

This episode is the follow up to HOLLINGSHEAD EPISODE 1 where it all began - In this particular video we dive into the motivation aspect of it all Thank you Magic eye for always being incredible.

Just another day, weights being attacked full throttle Arnold classic UK draws ever closer.

PFT continues at Cojos. I make some subtle adjustments to the routine and explain why. New merchandise preview in this video. Available very soon.

Back
Ylös Bottom