BB PRO James Hollingshead

James Hollingshead 8 days out

uj0nrlkt7oq71.jpg

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
Tää James on kyllä kovassa kunnossa ja äärimmäisen hyvä balanssi lihasryhmien välillä. Kunto on rapea,säikeillä deltsit ja rinta , voi olla ylläri lineupissa just kun tasasen hyvä, jännät kisat tulossa...

THE SHED is not in a good mood, find out his mental approach and why you just saw a 75% James, on the OLYMPIA STAGE!!!

Kai & James are focusing on mind-muscle connection to hit every muscle. It's BACK DAY!

Had lunch with an amazing 71 year old called Linda then entered the car park and decided to ramble about life as you do.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I will be back active here asap, i thought id start by simply doing a little catch up video at my apartment in Boca.

It's THE SHED and RUDE MUSCLES at Redcon1 Gym, officially James' new home.

Myself and good friend Tristan train legs at the epic Redcon1 gym Boca. We train around an injury of Tristan's. This could prove to be quite helpful for anyone who is going through something similar.

ames tries to emulate his previous session with Jp as best he can, joined by his good friend Mitch who he met whilst playing Warzone.

Push through your limitations with this push day workout

Fighting for new muscle to return to the stage later this year, qualify for the Mr. Olympia and seek redemption

Bodybuilding day in day out

Back
Ylös Bottom