Pystyottelu - yleinen keskustelu

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
KOK:lla tuntuu olevan sellainen tapa, että sarjojen mestarit ottelevat usein ei-tittelimatseja. Esimerkiksi juuri tämä Zaur Dzhavadovin pääottelu Riikassa.

Stanislav Renitahan hävisikin vastikään keskeytyksellä ja on silti mestari. Pridessahan oli aikoinaan samantyyppinen käytäntö, mutta en tiedä, onko se oikein hyvä. Tosin sillä saadaan varmaan mestarit ottelemaan useammin.

Viimeksi muokattu:
Badr Harin haastattelu ottelun jälkeen oli taas ihan fiksun oloista juttua. Jos se Hari olisi pikkuhiljaa järkiintynyt. Ikää on nyt 33 ja vielä olisi hyvinkin 5 vuotta aikaa tehdä uraa, mutta mitään vuosien vankilareissuja ei enää kestä kyllä ottaa. Hari taitaa olla niitä miehiä, jotka ovat muuten fiksuja, mutta joille ei viina sovi.

Ihmiset harvemmin muuttuu. Ja on se osannut sekoilla kehässäkin tietävästi ihan selvin päin. Tiedä sitten vaikka Hari olisi noin niinkun muuten fiksu mut käytöstavat vähän heikot.

Toivottavasti on paketti nykyään paremmin kasassa, on kuitenkin viihdyttävä ottelija ja herättää tunteita.

Jäänyt itsellä nykyään vähemmälle potkunyrkkeilyn katsominen. Miltä Gloryn touhu vaikuttaa, onko tulevaisuutta?

Sehän Harissa on lajin kannalta parasta, että hän herättää tunteita. Potkunyrkkeilyn Mike Tyson. Vaikka homma olisi teknisesti miten hienoa, niin se ei vedä suuria ihmismassoja, ellei ole persoonia, joita kannattaa tai inhota.

Gloryn toiminta on minusta ihan hyvällä jalalla ja vakiintunut sen taloudellisen Last man standing -katastrofin jälkeen. Glorylla ei kuitenkaan ole sellaista selkeää ykkösliigan asemaa kuin UFC:lla on vapaaottelussa vaan kiinalaiset organisaatiot sekä K-1 ovat napanneet merkittävän osan huippuottelijoista. Käytännössä isommissa painoluokissa Gloryssa on paras taso, mutta alle 70kg sarjoissa ei, kun niissä on paljon hyviä aasialaisia.

Tässä vielä Superfight Seriesin pääottelu Doumbe vs. Nabiyev, jossa panoksena voittajalle mestaruusottelu Grigoriania vastaan. Ykei erikoisimmista matseista, kun vastakkain on kaksi epäortodoksista kikkailijaa.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCoyb1Ww9SI

Tollasta aattelin koittaa seuraavan vuoden päivitellä :confused:

ZUZl3vH.png

Siinäpä on hommaa...

Buakawin tuorein. Tällä kertaa vastustajaksi oli saatu Gu Hui ja matsi lienee lisäksi thaikkusäännöin. Eihän Gu Hui mikään ihan huono ole, mutta jatkaa samaa rataa, että Buakaw kyykyttää näitä kärjen takana olevia ottelijoita. Löisin kivitalon vetoa, että Buakaw ei osallistu tuohon turnaukseen, missä joutuisi jossain vaiheessa kuitenkin kohtaamaan huippujätkän, jota ei voi itse valita.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3BXPAUbED8

EDIT: Matsi onkin vuodelta 2015. Luulin että ovat ottaneet uusinnan.

Vanha matsi, Kunlunin youtube game on vaan vähän randomia :LOL:

Thumbnaileja parantaneet viimeaikoina ja joku vähän järkevämpi kirjoittelee videoille nimet. Silti suht virheellistä Englanninkielistä tuotantoa ajoittain.

Vilnan KOK 55 lähestyy ja pääotteluun on saatu Liettuan moukari Sergej "Kuvalda" Maslobojev, jonka varsin epätavallinen ja avoin haastattelu on KOK:n sivuilla.

http://kokfights.com/latest_news/73...-may-be-a-fight-that-will-end-everything.html

Maslobojev about his fight with Moroccan : it may be a fight that will end everything !
"The best? Unstoppable? These words are beautiful. When I were young , I made a mistake because I believed in that, "admits one of the best Lithuanian fighter Sergej Masloboev. When he realized that he was vulnerable, the fighter with nickname Kuvalda cannot remember, but he says that life has put everything in the right drawer at correct time and place.

"Life was all about: there were victories, after which I baptized myself as a king of the ring , and terrible defeats after which I cried and screamed and said that I do not want to fight anymore, because I am just a piece of shit. I would not feel worthy to the ring, the support of the audience and, after all, the money which are paid to me for the battles, "said S. Masloboev.

He still remembers the heaviest and most terrible incident in the ring - a heavy knockout in the fight with Thomas Bridgewater.

"I won that fight, but it was a sign that I had to land on the ground, I realized that I was getting old. During the seconds that the ring judge counted, I realized that I will not stay at the ring forever. There was a thought in my head: "Is this “the” fight ? Is this is the fight that will end everything? " After the fight it was hard, it was not a sweet victory, because after it I just wanted to hide, "- admitted S. Masloboyev.

The 17th of March, at the Siemens Arena, he will meet with the menacing and famous for his knockouts Moroccan Noureddine Ajnaou.

An African wrestler already shoved his skills in a professional ring for 20 times, of which 17 times he celebrated victory, and 12 times he won by knockout. He has already announced that he has analyzed Lithuanian fights and discovered a number of loopholes. "I will celebrate an easy victory," N. Ajnaou announced.

- How many times have you heard that you have been analyzed, that they know all your weaknesses and are preparing to knockout you?

- Before every fight. Such words are not surprising me anymore. I am glad that my opponent is preparing for the fight and watching the records.

- But, does this words scares you?

- I never paid attention to it before. What the fighter have to say before fighting? Will he say that "we'll see everything in a ring"? I think this phrase is repeated too often before the match. This time, I'm a little uncomfortable. I feel watched (smiles). I'm not happy because I know my own gaps, I know that a well-prepared and persistent fighter can take the advantage of it. By the way, I am not happy with the stage of my preparation. I feel sluggish, motionless - like a frozen. I am intensively preparing, but I am not satisfied. The days are running fast, and I still do not feel like a fighter, I do not feel like a warrior.

- Is this is the first time? - No. After the fight with Th. Ridgewater was worse. Then I was really afraid because I did not know what I was, and I even started to chatter in my head looking for an answer, why I do it.

- Have you had to look up for the answer for long time ?

- Till another fight.

- Did you managed to find all your answers?

- I have not found answers until now. I know that Sergej Masloboyev just cannot be without the ring. Is it sounding banal?- Yes.- But I cannot say that ring can not be without Sergej Maslobojev.

- And if I ask a little differently - is Sergej Masloboyev ever cried?

- Yes, of course. Am I forbidden from it? Do you know what is the hardest thing in human life? The hardest thing is to get lost in yourselves – when every moment you question yourself: "Why do you do that?" I've been lost , and I still get those moments "why do you do it?". However, I try to prevent it from invading my head, because it is not a good time for crying. I do not want to be that hedgehog in the mist.

- If you are able to block "why do you do this", it turns out, that you know the answer?

- I have, but I do not know if this is the right answer. The first one who helped me was "for people", then he turned into "for Lithuania". But it sounded extremely proud.

- And what is the answer now?

- I do this for people who believe in me. I do this for those who may or may be an example. You know, I will answer the previous question you asked: if not sports, if not the ring, I think, you would be able to see my name mostly as the criminal news headlines. And I understand that. The sport pulled me out of the swamp, sport prevented me from getting into the swamp and drowning in it. Yes, I've missed the path of an athlete on several occasions - I thought too much about myself, talked too openly, chosen my friends carelessly. And I understand that I will not come back, but I still have time to become a person who can rescue another by his own example, to show him the way. And most importantly, I want to be the greatest example of my son Ramir.

- Did you son not the one who made you to be afraid?

- Seriously? Are you asking this question? I think it's natural that after my son's birth I'm not a person who could say "I have nothing to lose." And that's why I'm very happy. To be a person who constantly repeats that "I have nothing to lose" is empty, painful, and sad. And I have something to do. After all, I know that, after ten years Ramir is going to find all my combat records. It would be good if my victories were everywhere. I do not want that my son justify his father.

- Do you already know what the fight with N. Ajnaou will look like?

- (Laughs) He knows all my gaps, he promised a knockout. How can all this end? My victory!

Keväällä 2013 oltiin suunnittelemassa matkaa Latvia Openiin, mutta se peruuntui jostain syystä, jota en muista. Minun onnekseni, sillä katselin jälkikäteen että sarjani voitti juuri Maslobojev. Samana syksynä hän iski sitten kultaa WAKO:n MM-kisoissa Brasiliassa. Finaalissa kaatui nykyinen Gloryn mestari Alex Pereira. Olisi saattanut tulla turpaan ihan huolella. :hyper:

Ajnaoulta kohtuullisen itsevarma lausunto tuo, että aikoo voittaa helposti. Itse kyllä väittäisin, että Maslobojevia ei kukaan koko maailmassa voita helposti. Tässä mies toiminnassa parin vuoden takaa.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt7pv7QJYA8

Kuinka paljon ammattilaispotkunyrkkeilyssä tuijotetaan muuten recordia? Pitääkö olla hitosti voittoja ja vähän tappioita vai ratkaiseeko muut meriitit ja matsien laadut?

Back
Ylös Bottom