BB PRO Martin Fitzwater

Alright guys I know I haven't been good at keeping you guys updated and didn't have the energy to do much before the show editing wise so I still have some pre show stuff to show you but Nick killed this and got it out for me. Sorry I wasn't on the ball but this will be my main focus for you guys coming up!!!

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

Back to work and back to more education content for you guys with some fun throw in this was a good way to get back to connect with you guys and im excited to bring you guys more content as I get things rolling! let me know what you think in the comments I edited this quickly is this ok? do you guys want more out of the video and edit or it this enough just giving you info? I can turn more of these out faster if this is ok LMK!

Another instructional video with so updates on me and the content that is about to come!!

Told you during the back day we would be filming with @Reel Muscle and now you have it this was the perfect halloween session with a fun little posing at the end!

What's up guys its been a long time and I just wanted to jump back into things for now I've been killing it with Brett the past few weeks and we have a ton of content on his channel so go watch it! But I wanted to jump back in with a little hype day video of @IFBBPROBrettWilkin and I killing legs in one of the best gym in the DFW area! Nothing better than this duo all the old videos are back on this channel make sure to check them out!
But im back guys and Im going to try to bring you guys two videos a week! no next I have a life update coming and then lets get some comments going on what y'all want to see on here more training more personal what do you guys think?
As Always guys thank you so much for the support

What's up guys! I'm back to with new content!

This time training chest at the original metroflex!

Make sure to watch till the end so you can see how I'm looking and what Brian Dobson has to day

Big back day 18 days out with I break down each exercise giving some tips and tricks and then we train hard! Please comment and share and get this out to people next video we will do a full day of eating and some questions!

what's up guys we are 8 days out from the New York Pro and we train chest at the powerhouse out in Pittsburgh the day before I guest posed @ the PittsburghPro. We got through training giving tips and tricks and catch up some with what's going on in life!

This is a raw uncut video of me posing and getting tips and fredback from Steve Weinberger one of the judges at the Olympia I’m 3 days out from New York here and wanted to make sure things are as good as they could be! Definitely lots of good tips here that anyone can use!

Here we go this was my favourite show I've ever done and this is the behind the scenes getting to see me with my family and my corner. We set out to show everyone what we were really made of and we did just that, proud of the look we brought and the battle we put up and now its time to get ready for the O.

11.5 weeks out and ‪@IFBBPROBrettWilkin‬ and I kill some quads if you've been following awhile you know our leg days are our crazy days so buckle up and get ready for one hell of a session. Still fighting my quad injury slightly but for the most part this was a very successful quad day! Im the Biggest and Leanest I've ever been so can't wait to watch this prep unfold sorry Ive been slacking but we will be going at least one video a week coming out at you know.

Big grocery haul in which I get what I need but also explain a lot of what why and how I’m eating these things!

BIG back workout with ‪@ChrisBumstead‬ and ‪@IFBBPROBrettWilkin‬
Some wise words from the champ in the beginning that hits so deep to me and my journey of always trying to keep that UNDERDOG mentality!
The rest of the session is just the boys being boys throwing weights and talking smack!
From 4 weeks out

Back
Ylös Bottom