Kamppailulajihuumori

ReemSorryForBeingInAyLMFAOVid.gif

''Ooh, Alistair my motherfucking man.''

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
3cbcd218.jpg

Alan “The Talent” Belcher tells CouchFighter.com that he is ready for a tough test against the fast rising Rousimar Palhares on the UFC on Fox 3 card.

“I’m gonna use my strength, my strategy, not that I can’t grapple, but he can’t really strike that good. It’s a huge advantage for me just by keeping it on the feet. He’s gonna have to get me in one of those situations and I’m not gonna let that happen. Best of luck to him, I don’t think he’s gonna get a hold of me and do anything. I’m a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Some people might be surprised but I’ll give him a nice little run on the ground and may submit him.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/the-10-most-insane-acts-violence-in-kickboxing-history_p2/

The 10 Most Insane Acts of Violence in Kickboxing History

Mun mielestä tää oli ihan helvetin hauska.

Ray Sefo vs. Mark Hunt

At the start of this match, Sefo and Hunt were trading shots like gentlemen. One would throw a punch, the other would throw a punch. One would throw a knee, the other would throw a knee. It just looked like a couple of fun guys smashing things together to see how close you have to be to a car to set off the airbag.

Special Move: Oceanic Heritage! Years ago someone told Polynesian DNA that everyone was surrounded by sea monsters and it believed them. It made humans that were immune to head injuries, fast enough to run on the highway, and big enough to use the carpool lane. Putting two of them in the same ring is like telling your local tectonic plates to fuck themselves.

In the second round, things got mean. Sefo and Hunt started throwing punches like they wanted to feast on the mana of the other's crushed remains. Hunt cracked punches off Sefo's forehead, and Sefo smiled and nodded. Sefo drove punches into Mark Hunt's chin; Mark Hunt screamed in his face! It looked like six bowling balls trying to play rugby. Then... in the middle of all that violence, love.

As Hunt moved forward, arms down, mouth screaming for more punches, Ray "Sugarfoot" Sefo had never been more flooded with love. He dropped his hands as well, leaned in, and kissed Mark Hunt on the cheek. Not in a taunting gay way; this is how two vikings might tell each other that it's time to die when there are too many charging skeletons. Mark Hunt was moved. He answered back with two punches to Sefo's face, but don't be mistaken -- this wasn't retaliation. This gesture was just as affectionate as the kiss and Sefo smiled, a wordless thanks for this generous gift of war. Then the two of them got back to unleashing Hell with their hands. This is the fight Thor closes his eyes and thinks about when a Valkyrie is giving him a blowjob. This fight is what the Alamo uses as its Facebook picture.

Neither man managed to knock the other out, which baffles skull scientists to this day. At the end of the third round, the surviving judges declared Sefo the winner, but probably because Mark Hunt was more generous when it came to dropping his hands and blocking punches with war cries. There are people that search their entire lives for the kind of chemistry that Ray Sefo and Mark Hunt have with each other's fists and skulls. It's beautiful. And Cracked Readers, I ... you've earned this:

Ei liity vapariin mitenkään, mutta niin helmi kommentti Danalta ettei voi kuin nauraa.

Soccer? That’s a whole other ball. Can’t stand soccer. It’s the least-talented sport on Earth. There’s a reason three-year-olds can play soccer. When you’re playing a game when the net is that big and the score is 3-1 (and that’s a blowout) are you kidding me? You know how untalented you have to be to score three times when the net is that big.

michael-jordan-lol.gif

How dumb can you be?

Latest posts

Suositut

Back
Ylös Bottom