Kädenvääntö

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
Tuli etunojapunnerruksista mieleen kun niitä tässä vaimon porukoilla tuli tehtyä, niin tekeekö kukaan vääntäjistä säännöllisesti? Larrattihan niitä hypetti ja Johny Walker oli oikea peto kans punnerruksissa 😄
Lähes päivittäin. Yksi parhaista yleisliikkeistä, sekä hyvinkin vamma vapaa verrattuna esim penkkiin 😄

Miten treenaatte niitä? Vaikeampia variaatioita? Palauttavana harjoituksena? Eikö se oo aika huono liike voimailuun jos jaksaa tehdä +50 toistoa putkeen?
Vitullista volyymia vaan 😄 Klassinen Johny Walker tikapuu pyramidi tai vaan rehellisiä satkun sarjoja 💪

Miten treenaatte niitä? Vaikeampia variaatioita? Palauttavana harjoituksena? Eikö se oo aika huono liike voimailuun jos jaksaa tehdä +50 toistoa putkeen?

Ite en oo vääntäjä, mutta vastaan silti. Punnerruskahvoilla ite tykkään tehdä todella paljon enemmän. Saa ranteet parempaan asentoon ja pidemmän liikeradan ala-asennossa. Sitten menee jo vähän eri liikkeeksi, mutta voimistelurenkailla punnerrus on mieleinen liike.

Millon mitenkin, vähän päivän fiiliksen ja tavoitteen mukaan. Joskus kuminauha selän yli tai vastaava. Eniten tulee tehtyä oman kierto treenin mukana. Eli joku liike pöydässä taljalla x100/Käsi ja sen päälle 20 punnerrusta. Näitä liikkeitä kymmenen eri variaatiota. Eli punnerrusta tulee se 10x20 per treeni.

Sitä Johny Walkkerin punnerrusta kävely sarjaa tulee toisinaan testailtua. Oma ennätys 24 kierrosta.

Kun kysyt onko huono liike voimailuun, täytyy muistaa että kädenvääntö onkin kamppailulaji. Eli sen mukaan tehdään mikä antaa pöytään hyötyä. Punnertaminen on ainakin omasta mielestäni todella hyödyllistä. Esim ei jäykistä ja kestävyys nousee ym... keskivartalolle loistava lisä myös lankutuksen lisäksi.

Tuli etunojapunnerruksista mieleen kun niitä tässä vaimon porukoilla tuli tehtyä, niin tekeekö kukaan vääntäjistä säännöllisesti? Larrattihan niitä hypetti ja Johny Walker oli oikea peto kans punnerruksissa 😄

Pitää kaivaa se pätkä missä Larratt kertoo etunojapunnerruksista. Oli sillä tasolla että sarjapituuden rajoittavaksi tekijäksi muodostui paskahätä, ei voimien loppuminen.

Pitää kaivaa se pätkä missä Larratt kertoo etunojapunnerruksista. Oli sillä tasolla että sarjapituuden rajoittavaksi tekijäksi muodostui paskahätä, ei voimien loppuminen.

Tuossa ketjussa mielenkiintosta juttua punnerruksista sekä muusta Devonin reenaamisesta vuonna 2011.

"Our practices are very slow and controlled. The stronger guy holds. Only Devon is attedning every practice. Most other guys only attend once per week. Different guys attend different practices."

Tuossa ketjussa mielenkiintosta juttua punnerruksista sekä muusta Devonin reenaamisesta vuonna 2011.

"Our practices are very slow and controlled. The stronger guy holds. Only Devon is attedning every practice. Most other guys only attend once per week. Different guys attend different practices."
"I know Devon could explain his training much better than I can, but here's what I can say. Devon has admitted his body is perpetually in a state of overtraining. He feels that if you want to become really good at something, you need to do it over and over and over again. Hence, he puts so much emphasis on table time. He once told me he sees it a bit like long distance running. The best runners run almost every day, and log many kilometers each week. Eventually, your body adapts to this type of training, and when you stop before an event and give your body time to fully recover, you show up in peak form.

Devon is known to regularly switch up his training. Earlier this year he was training more like Michael Todd -- extremely high reps. He will also go through stretches where he just does heavy singles.

He has always been very active. He grew up on a farm and did a lot of manual labour. Growing up he played a lot of basketball, did judo, and armwrestled. So his body has always been used to a lot of physical exertion.

When he was in his early 20s, I remember he said he was working out 4 times a day, in sessions of 30 to 90 minutes each. This was in addition to the physical activity he got from work. He was consuming over 10,000 calories per day. Nowadays I know he doesn't train as much (much less than ~4 hours a day), but everything is geared for armwrestling"

"I know Devon could explain his training much better than I can, but here's what I can say. Devon has admitted his body is perpetually in a state of overtraining. He feels that if you want to become really good at something, you need to do it over and over and over again. Hence, he puts so much emphasis on table time. He once told me he sees it a bit like long distance running. The best runners run almost every day, and log many kilometers each week. Eventually, your body adapts to this type of training, and when you stop before an event and give your body time to fully recover, you show up in peak form.

Devon is known to regularly switch up his training. Earlier this year he was training more like Michael Todd -- extremely high reps. He will also go through stretches where he just does heavy singles.

He has always been very active. He grew up on a farm and did a lot of manual labour. Growing up he played a lot of basketball, did judo, and armwrestled. So his body has always been used to a lot of physical exertion.

When he was in his early 20s, I remember he said he was working out 4 times a day, in sessions of 30 to 90 minutes each. This was in addition to the physical activity he got from work. He was consuming over 10,000 calories per day. Nowadays I know he doesn't train as much (much less than ~4 hours a day), but everything is geared for armwrestling"
"I certainly agree that he's a genetic freak. However, I should specify that back when he was training 4 times a day, it wasn't just for armwrestling. It was full body, overall conditioning. He also didn't get as much table time back then. Over the years, his focus switched to more and more table time, and less gym work. His gym workouts are to help him get ready for his table time.
Devon's done some insane stuff cardio-wise as well. While training for some type of Ironman event about ten years ago (not a true Ironman, but something bigger than a marathon) he got to a point for a brief period where he was on the treadmill for 7-8 hours straight. He admitted that pushing himself like that probably was not the best idea. I think there were 200 competitors in the event and he finished first by a margin of over 20 minutes.

At one point he was also able to do push-ups pretty much indefinitely. He once made a bet with his friends (who were fit) that he could do 10 times as many push-ups as the best one of them. One guy proceeded to do 140, so Devon did 1,400 of them.

I have never known anyone with anything close to his combination of strength and endurance. He reminds of a real-life Ivan Drago."

"I certainly agree that he's a genetic freak. However, I should specify that back when he was training 4 times a day, it wasn't just for armwrestling. It was full body, overall conditioning. He also didn't get as much table time back then. Over the years, his focus switched to more and more table time, and less gym work. His gym workouts are to help him get ready for his table time.
Devon's done some insane stuff cardio-wise as well. While training for some type of Ironman event about ten years ago (not a true Ironman, but something bigger than a marathon) he got to a point for a brief period where he was on the treadmill for 7-8 hours straight. He admitted that pushing himself like that probably was not the best idea. I think there were 200 competitors in the event and he finished first by a margin of over 20 minutes.

At one point he was also able to do push-ups pretty much indefinitely. He once made a bet with his friends (who were fit) that he could do 10 times as many push-ups as the best one of them. One guy proceeded to do 140, so Devon did 1,400 of them.

I have never known anyone with anything close to his combination of strength and endurance. He reminds of a real-life Ivan Drago."
"I was not there. From what I undestand, when he got tired, he would pause at the top and then hold himself on one hand while the other side of his body could relax. Then he would switch hands and let the other side relax. Then he would pump out more reps and repeat the process. He did the pushups over close to two hours. They were full range push-ups"

Kuten etukäteen odotin jokainen matsi oli missmatch KOTT7. Devon kyllä kovassa kunnossa ja varmasti uudelleen Rank1 vastaan parin vuoden sisällä, kuka ikinä sitä paikkaa sillon pitääkään. Corey West ei pettänyt taaskaan ja odotan vieläkin sitä päivää kun hänen hype osottautuu oikeaks. Kahvi taitaa olla ikävä kyllä mennyttä miestä nyt ja väläytteli itsekkin että vääntää elokuussa seuraavan kerran ja sen jälkeen pitkälle tauolla jos palaa enää ollenkaan isoille lavoille, Vammat kuulemma syöny miestä.

Kuten etukäteen odotin jokainen matsi oli missmatch KOTT7. Devon kyllä kovassa kunnossa ja varmasti uudelleen Rank1 vastaan parin vuoden sisällä, kuka ikinä sitä paikkaa sillon pitääkään. Corey West ei pettänyt taaskaan ja odotan vieläkin sitä päivää kun hänen hype osottautuu oikeaks. Kahvi taitaa olla ikävä kyllä mennyttä miestä nyt ja väläytteli itsekkin että vääntää elokuussa seuraavan kerran ja sen jälkeen pitkälle tauolla jos palaa enää ollenkaan isoille lavoille, Vammat kuulemma syöny miestä.
Mielestäni Corey on maineensa veroinen, vahva kuin mikä mutta Morozov on pari pykälää vahvempi.
Devon osoitti todellakin olevansa vahvempi kuin koskaan, ei antanut Chaffeelle mitään saumaa.

10 000 kilokaloria, mahtaako olla totta ollenkaan vai amerikan lisää?
Epäilen vahvasti, tuo on aika saavi ruokaa päivittäin.

Latest posts

Suositut

Back
Ylös Bottom