Bodyvideoita

In this video, the "Snack King" Dean Perrone, IFBB Pro Dougie Flexx, and Keri Berry train legs at Pump Town USA.

Keri is a Figure competitor and the newest addition to the Axe & Sledge team. Don't let her looks fool you, she trains just as hard as the boys. And... she may even be stronger than some of them.

Learn more about Keri here: https://axeandsledge.com/blogs/news/k...

If you've ever wondered what it takes to build impressive legs, then watch this video to see how it's done! The full workout is listed below so you can try it out for yourself.

Full Leg Workout
1. Glute Hyperextensions: 3 sets x 10 reps
2. Dumbbell Goblet Squats: 3 sets x 12 reps
3. Lying Leg Curls: 3 sets x 10-12 reps
4. Romanian Deadlifts: 4 sets x 8-10 reps
5. Leg Extensions Superset with Leg Press: 2 sets x 15-20 reps each

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

IFBB Pro Nathan Epler shares four quad building staples that should be in every bodybuilder's training program. Watch Nathan get a new PR on the Hack Squat!

13 days
13 athletes
The traveling, lifting & eating along with ALL the good the bad and all the non stop action.

We bring you along for an immersive 13 day tour into the Swedish culture (and bodybuilding culture) with Guy Cisternino, Branch Warren, Keone Pearson, Martin Fitzwater, Ivana Ivusic, Sam Mikaelsson, Irene Andersen, Jonathan Irizarry, Calle Lundqvist, Clarice Pereira, Zach Persson, Amanda Karlsson and Ashkan Aghili.

We travel together, lift, eat and explore everything from our NPC Iron World Open and Sweden Grand Prix to the fortresses, castles, old town Stockholm, Gotland Island, Vasa Museum, Michael Johansson's home town gym Säter Athletic Club and all of the training and eating stops along the way. This is what THIS family is all about - bringing the intensity to what we do with out coasting... all gas no brakes!

You all might have heard "the dog with the loudest bark is the most afraid," or “an empty vessel makes the loudest sound." With this logic, your mind immediately jumps to the conclusion that "the quiet" ones have it together mentally, can control their emotions, have a plan and are coming to get what they want.

Jonathan Withers gives this impression.

We first linked up with Jonathan after he won the overall at the NPC Ronnie Coleman Classic. He had a great overall physique but his legs were obviously in a class of their own that spark thoughts of the likes of Tom Platz, Paul Demayo Kai Greene and Branch Warren. Jonathan has since turned pro by winning the overall at the NPC Nationals and with quiet perseverance he intends to make his pro debut this year.

Here we catch up with Jonathan and training partner Lev Goldberg at Armbrust Pro Gym during a push/chest session.

Stay hungry!

IFBB pro bodybuilder Justin Shier shares his chest and shoulders workout to add size and strength to your upper body.

Runner Up at the 212 New York Pro - Jang Sung Yeop - training with Milos at the Flex Lewis’s Dragon’s Lair.

Johnnie Jackson and Branch Warren sit down and explain what made Metroflex THE place to be. "We didn't think about cameras or promotions or anything except getting better."

IFBB Pros Nick Walker, Samson Dauda, and Justin Shier hit a Hosstile back workout at Iron Religion Gym in Orlando, Florida.

Build a bigger chest with bodybuilders Fouad Abiad, Ben Chow, Samson Dauda, and Justin Shier.

Part 2 with the 6 x Mr Olympia Champion @Dorian Yates This time he takes me through an intense chest & biceps routine at The M13 gym in Marbella.

IFBB Pros Nick Walker and Brandon Curry tackle an Olympian shoulder workout.

It is not everyday that you can train with those that you have looked up to for years. During the Better Bodies 40th anniversary week, Guy Cisternino linked up with new professional bodybuilder Jordan Wise for some back training and a fresh look at what it means to love the process. "I still come into the gym with a purpose. The passion has never been stepping on stage. The passion has always been coming into the gym and maximizing my efforts for every rep and every set." Guy takes Jordan through his way of approaching back training. From exercises to set up and form along with his way of build up to his working sets and intensifiers like drop sets. "If the new generation can take anything away from what i have done then that's all that matters to me."

A passive existence is never optimal. If everything is handed to you, you miss out on truly appreciating the struggle and pay off of living. Tony LaGrene is visiting Desitnation Dallas after winning the Chicago Pro Masters class and talks about how he is able to continually improve. "When I hit the gym I perform with intent. The same goes for my rest and recovery. This last pro competition was supposed to be my last but I keep improving so we will keep going." Tony trains chest and shoulders here as he rebounds from being ultra conditioned from competing. He attributes his perspective and affinity for competition with himself and in the IFBB as one of the main factors to him always improving.

Courage Opara is quiet. Always has been and probably always will be. He was quiet earning his pro card, his first pro win, his Olympia and Arnold Classic appearances and his back to back wins this year in Tampa and Texas. We link up with him prior to taking a vacation/family reunion to Jamaica with his fiancé and get in his head of how he feels about 2 back to back pro wins, how he puts together his workouts, how he progresses with simple movements and what he thinks of the current top classic pro roster.

It's been years in the making but it finally happened: Shaun Clarida and Brett Wilkin teamed up for their first workout together. 19 weeks out from the Olympia, Shaun hits up Destination Dallas for an intense chest and shoulder session with Brett- and for a sit down chat to address some BIG questions!

Build a bigger back with these seven moves from IFBB pro bodybuilder Justin Shier.

Back
Ylös Bottom