HUOM! !!!!! Ukrainan sota 2022 !!!!!

Halusin tietää mitä mieltä olet tuosta Halla-Ahon kommentista. Onko se sinustakin hyvä asia, että ryssiä tapetaan mahdollisimman paljon?
En mä ota kantaa tappamiseen. Mulle ihan sama mitä halla-aho tästä asiasta ajattelee. Äänestin ja äänestäisin häntä silti politiikan vuoksi mitä ajaa.

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
Ei tainnut toimia noi hehkutetut ryssien läpimurrot. Tämä taisikin olla kuten epäilin, että yritetyt läpimurrot ja hyökkäykset uutisoitiin ryssäbottiskenessä onnistuneina läpimurtoina.

En mä ota kantaa tappamiseen. Mulle ihan sama mitä halla-aho tästä asiasta ajattelee. Äänestin ja äänestäisin häntä silti politiikan vuoksi mitä ajaa.

Halla-Aho myös tukee Ukrainaa ja ajaa kovaa linjaa Venäjää vastaan. Onko tuo politiikka myös sinun mieleesi?

Halla-Aho myös tukee Ukrainaa ja ajaa kovaa linjaa Venäjää vastaan. Onko tuo politiikka myös sinun mieleesi?
Miksi kaikesta tarvitsisi olla samaa mieltä? Olen erimieltä ukrainan sodan ylläpitämisessä väkipakolla, kun siinä ei selvästi ole tulevaisuutta.
Silti halla-ahoa parempaa poliitikkoa yleisesti ei suomessa ole suomalaisille.

Onko piuhat ristissä?

-
Ei tainnut toimia noi hehkutetut ryssien läpimurrot. Tämä taisikin olla kuten epäilin, että yritetyt läpimurrot ja hyökkäykset uutisoitiin ryssäbottiskenessä onnistuneina läpimurtoina.

Varmasti ropeli piirtää näistäkin käänteistä nuolet. Paitsi ehkä se YouTuben piripääryssä ei näistä slobolaatikkoon raportoi :unsure:

Tuossa taas hyvä artikkeli, miten tämä "sota" on sovittu Ukrainan ja Venäjän johdon välillä.

Mitään kriittistä infraa ei Venäjä saa tuhota. WW1 hyökkäyksiä droneilla avustettuina. Toisin sanoen slaavien kansanmurha.

Tosin epäilyttää ne tilastotkin aika reilusti. Tuhat ukkoa kuolee joka päivä, mutta minkäänlaisia todisteita ei näytetä.

The Washington Post and others write that Ukraine is moving to a defensive strategy and is not planning any offensive operations in 2024. All efforts will be aimed at building a defense line.

I talk with the military. They share observations about how Kherson is being made into a fortress city before their eyes. Concrete trucks are constantly arriving, they don’t spare concrete, they pour out new fortifications. I found out where concrete is delivered from - mainly from the Nikolaev region. Sometimes from Odessa.

The situation is the same on all other fronts. The AFUs dig into the ground and are heavily concreted.

Obviously, such a grandiose construction requires a lot of concrete, and concrete requires a lot of cement. Cement plants are complex, expensive to manufacture and construct, and energy-intensive. In Ukraine they can be counted on one hand. In conditions of trench warfare, having your own cement in the required quantities becomes of utmost importance. If these plants are taken out of service, this will seriously complicate the possibility of constructing protective structures for the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The list of factories and their addresses is publicly available, you can see here. (https://ua.orgpage.ru/ukraina/цементные_% D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B4%D1%8B/)

If you let the AFU dig in properly, it will be very difficult to pick them out.
In short, he is asking, “why are we targeting Soviet-era sardine factories and balalaika-warehouses when we could be hitting important infrastructure vital to the war effort?” Additionally: why is Russia hitting targets that turn the civilian population against Russians. Targeting transformers does nothing but piss people living in commiblocks off and force hospitals to switch to generators. The military runs on diesel, not Tesla batteries.

This is veering dangerously close to what Strelkov was saying before he was arrested on secret charges. He posed 39 questions, remember?

Strelkov sai muuten 4v linnaa. Sen enempää hybridCoE kuin pro-putin puoli ei ole tainnut juhlia?

Ei sovi oikein kummankaan puolen propagandaan, että kaikki sotaa vaativat Venäläiset laitetaan vankilaan 🤫🤡

"On the verdict against Strelkov”

First of all, the verdict against me is evidence that the Russian authorities seriously believe that the crisis has been overcome and there is no need to stand on ceremony with the “jingoists”, “whiners” and “all-overs” on the eve of a brilliant geopolitical victory that will write off everything. Apparently, they do not consider the possibility of defeat in the war at all.

At the same time, assessing the situation in the rear and at the front, I come to a completely different conclusion. In my opinion, the United States and its allies really no longer believe in the possibility of a “victory” for Ukraine. However, with no less reason, they do not believe in the possibility of a Russian victory.

In this situation, the bet of Russia’s external and internal enemies is on the further degradation of the country’s socio-economic sphere, which sooner or later (in the absence of a decisive military victory) will lead to internal political cataclysms and a unilateral cessation of military actions by Moscow with a subsequent deepening of the Troubles.

The so-called “Ukraine” does not care about its owners and never has. The simultaneous collapse of the Russian Federation and Ukraine is perhaps the most desirable scenario for the collective West.

We remember that a strong central government, alas, did not in any way prevent the collapse of one state in 1991... Moreover, the very presence of a nuclear arsenal can become a convincing reason for NATO countries to support intervention on Russian territory in order to take it under control followed by liquidation.

Regarding one’s own destiny in the context of the next national tragedy that we are already experiencing (there is no other way to call the civil war between Russians and Russians on the territory of Ukraine), I can only say that the understandable bitterness in my soul is mixed with a certain sense of satisfaction … I cannot help but note that for the first time in 10 years after the events of 2014, the authorities stopped ignoring me. […]

In the end, my [time in prison] will definitely be beneficial to the enemies of Russia, because, on the one hand, I will be “neutralized” by the forces of my potential allies, and on the other hand, my example will be an excellent “demotivator” for everyone who is ready to defend the country at the call of his soul, and not by order of his superiors.

Igor Strelkov. January 25, 2024

Mukava bassonsoittelija ukrainasta kertoilee juttuja. Vähän toivon ettei draftata, mutta vaikuttaa väistämättömältä.
Majailee Lviv nimisessä kaupungissa (länsi-ukraina) ja jatkuvasti tuntuu tulevan murkulaa sinnekin... vai lapioita... noh anyways
1706532806983.png

ei vitsi mä tajusin, että täähän on varmaan ryssä nyt? Pakkohan se on olla vai mitä sick ja matuvita?

Viimeksi muokattu:
Miksi kaikesta tarvitsisi olla samaa mieltä? Olen erimieltä ukrainan sodan ylläpitämisessä väkipakolla, kun siinä ei selvästi ole tulevaisuutta.
Silti halla-ahoa parempaa poliitikkoa yleisesti ei suomessa ole suomalaisille.

Onko piuhat ristissä?

Eikö sinulle olekaan tärkeää mitä poliitikko ajattelee ukrainan sodasta? Sota vaikuttaa olevan sinulle iso juttu sen intensiteetin perusteella mitä täällä kirjoitat ja fanitat Venäjää.

Mukava bassonsoittelija ukrainasta kertoilee juttuja. Vähän toivon ettei draftata, mutta vaikuttaa väistämättömältä.
Majailee Lviv nimisessä kaupungissa (länsi-ukraina) ja jatkuvasti tuntuu tulevan murkulaa sinnekin... vai lapioita... noh anyways
katso liitettä 261744

ei vitsi mä tajusin, että täähän on varmaan ryssä nyt? Pakkohan se on olla vai mitä sick ja matuvita?

MItä tuosta random somekommentista pitäisi ajatella?

Eikö sinulle olekaan tärkeää mitä poliitikko ajattelee ukrainan sodasta? Sota vaikuttaa olevan sinulle iso juttu sen intensiteetin perusteella mitä täällä kirjoitat ja fanitat Venäjää.
Etkö osaa lukea? Mähän vastasin tähän juuri.
Mikä ihmeen coping vääntäjä olet ja koitat taas projisoida ryssäfaniutta vaikka itse hoet sitä varmaan jokaisessa viestissäsi. Opettele muuten lukemaan. On vähän typerää vaatia muita kirjoittamaan vastauksia uudestaan, kun ei arvon mielipuoli pidä vastauksesta.

Sekä tuo somekommentti on yhtä random ja yhtä relevantti kuin kaikki muukin tänne postattu.
Tuossa vaan ripaus sitä realismia tästä ajasta ukrainasta ja nuorisosta jotka matkalla rintamalle. Se on vähän eri mitä sinä koitat maalailla.

14kertaa vajaassa kuukaudessa! Ei näytä pakotteet toimivan? 😘

View: https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/status/1751971577216819613

Since the beginning of the year, Russian airlines' planes have broken down at least 14 times. In at least a third of the cases, the airplane's engine was the culprit. Problems with it caused a crash in Afghanistan. During a private flight from India to Moscow, two passengers died. The preliminary version of investigators is the failure of both engines on the French Falcon airplane.

Back
Ylös Bottom