FITNESS PRO Missy Truscott

What an awesome visit to the Axe and Sledge HQ! I got to see the whole operation from the warehouses to the gym and gymnastics club!

This is my final episode of my 2023 winning season series!

I had so much fun in Austin TX! Thank you for coming along 💪🏼❤️

Join me on this shoulder and chest workout 😁😁💪🏼💪🏼 stay to the end to watch Athena get her nails trimmed 🙏🏻❤️

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

I’ve got another physique update for you guys. Really excited to show you my back and glutes 🥰💪🏼

Hey Tubes 🦈❤️💪🏼
Had an awesome trip to Las Vegas! Got to see @TortureRoomTheory and has a great workout!! 💪🏼🦈

Hey Tubes 🦈❤️💪🏼
This was a great week! I switched my training schedule up and its working great! Were officially 5 weeks out from the Olympia!!

Hey Tubes 🦈❤️💪🏼
Crazy week! Getting it all in! I cant wait to see you guys in Orlando at Olympia ❤️🦈❤️

Hey Tubes 🦈❤️💪🏼

Full day of eating 4 weeks out!

Ja vielä polvi ilmeisesti joka ei tossa lajissa mikään paras ruumiinosa ole rikkoa. Toivottavast ei mitään totaalista tuhoa, siltä se ei ainakaan näyttänyt.
Polvihan siinä tais mennä ainakin instastoorien perusteella... No, jenkkilässä ja kanadassa on onneks niin hyvät lekurit että eiköhän ne Missyn kuntoon vielä saa. Ja Missylläkin on motivaatiota, rahaa ja mainetta niin se varmasti edistää asiaa.

Varmaan pian tulee infoo kun sanoi ettei vielä oltu kuvattu sitä, mut ei se näyttänyt ainakaan vääntyvän siinä vaparissa. Alas tullessa vaan ilmeisesti repsahti jotain eikä niin dramaattiselta näyttänyt. Toivotaan ettei mitään pahasti, tosi mukava mimmi on videoiden perusteella.

Hey my tubes! ❤️🦈 here my update from Olympia weekend! I love you all thank you for supporting me!

Back
Ylös Bottom