Kamppailulajien uutislinkit

Osuko se polvi siinä matossa? Näytti mun näkemän videon perusteella aika laittomalta, mut se olikin ihan paska klippi. Vai jätettiinkö se ylipäänsä noteeraamatta tyystin?

Kyllähän se päälakea hipaisee. Ei kyllä lopputulokseen varmaan vaikuttanut mitenkään. Kuitenkin sääntöjen mukaan laitoin polvi.

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
Löysinkin paremman pätkän. Jos tuo polvis olis osunu kunnolla niin kai se olis ihan selvä DQ ollut. Mutta tosiaan noi kyynärpäät. :O Voitti kyllä matsin, mutta aika sääntöjen rajamailla hilluttiin.

colby on kyllä yks saatanan mulkku :D Eri asia harrastaa trash talkkia ja hyökätä ottelijan naisystävää vastaan tolla tavalla. Aika säällittävää kyllä. Taitaa olla UFC rosterin inhottavin jäbä tällä hetkellä

Reebok rahan määritelmää muutettu. Reebok raha on nyt otteluviikkoraha, jonka eteen pitää tehdä töitä

The altered policy is now called “promotional guidelines” and is an amalgamation of all three things: conduct, media obligations and outfitting, per a document obtained by MMA Fighting. Fighter compensation for this is no longer called Reebok pay or outfitting pay — it’s called a “fight week incentive payment.” The changes went into effect Jan. 1

When asked last week if that was still the case, if all the money from the Reebok deal was going to fighters, the UFC official gave a non-answer.

“UFC’s partnership with Reebok, the global brand’s official outfitter, will continue to focus on the creation and development of world-class MMA product and the global outfitting of all UFC athletes and their cornermen and women,” the official said.
https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/2/...d-was-never-really-a-thing-in-the-first-place

Harmi kun N.Diaz Bisping jäi näkemättä. Ois viihdyttävä match up.

Haha, nyrkkeilykö muka päälle pahasta?

Mulle uus juttu oli, että kalifornian komissio on yhteistyössä usadan kanssa. USADA hoitaa komission testauksen. Tuo pallon heittäminen usadalle on siis melko looginen juttu.

Melko varmaa on, että tuomio ei tule olemaan alle 2 vuotta. Mitään syytä ei löytynyt kärylle, joka voisi tuomiota vähentää. Mun arvaus lopullisesta tuomiosta on 3v. USADA antanee bonusta 2v päälle, kun kyseessä on toinen käry ja lieventäviä tekijöitä ei ole mukana.

UFC:n LHW:n top5 haastajista kolme tulee tällä hetkellä AllStarilta. LHW:n tilanne on toki heikko tällä hetkellä, mutta varsin vaikuttava saavutus silti pohjoismaalaiselta tallilta.

DFLSS-uXkAAv2e_.jpg

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/alex...er-gustafsson-considering-moving-heavyweight/

“It’s a bit of a tricky situation. [Illir Latifi and Jimi Manuwa] are teammates, we are friends — close friends — first and foremost and we won’t fight each other. I want to start our discussion by making it clear that we will not fight each other, so now you all know. It’s a tricky situation, for sure. But I mean, we’ll see what happens. [Daniel Cormier] is now going up to face Stipe [Miocic], Ilir Latifi has heavyweight as a possibility. We’ll sort it out somehow. Of course we both should be able to dream of the belt and we both should get our chances to fight for the title, but we’ll see how it all turns out when we get there.”

“We’ll see. I can move up to heavyweight, in the light heavyweight division we have Jon Jones coming back, [Daniel Cormier] who maybe is coming back or maybe not. We’ll see how it all plays out vbt me and Ilir [Latifi] will not compete against each other and the same goes for Jimi [Manuwa]. We’ll simply have to sit down and talk. How are we going to solve this in the best possible way? Time will tell — but trust me, we’ll sort it out. Heavyweight is also an option. I’m a heavyweight today. I’m actually only a light heavyweight during one day and that’s the weigh-in, after that I’m a good heavyweight.”

Latest posts

Suositut

Back
Ylös Bottom