BB PRO Arnold Schwarzenegger

1h22m pitkä Arskan haastis. Alkaa joskus neljännen minuutin paikkeilla, näissä on aina intro kun ovat ton saitin podcasti.

Chris and Jonah sit down with The Terminator himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger! They talk about the need to push yourself to be the best you can be and his story of becoming an entrepreneur at a young age; he teases Terminator 5 and the sequel to Twins and talks about his new movie Sabotage!

Nerdist Podcast: Arnold Schwarzenegger « Nerdist

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
10155896_10152757587159199_1167532121_n.png

- - - Updated - - -

1932359_10152257967791760_967532883_n.jpg

original.jpg
:D

So what does a sad $5.3 million opening film mean to the future of Arnold films? Sabotage, now Arnold's lowest opening weekend film, was the number 7 film at the box office - a far cry from the 20 million dollar opening weekend films he had before he was Governor. Critics, on average, only gave Sabotage a 22% approval rating but Arnold never needed a good review to sell a film in the old days. In the '80s and '90s, the name SCHWARZENEGGER was all it took to bring in an audience so let's think about what went wrong and if Arnold still has a chance at a prosperous future in films.

arskan assistantin vastaus:
Arnold will be back and king of the box office again where he belongs and he acknowledged it and said " Thanks". I told him we arent going ANYWHERE and loyal fans will drag out family, friends...hell buy a ticket for your brothers, cousins' nephew's neighbour...lets have a SECOND BIG WEEK and make this a sleeper hit. We have 2 weeks to keep asses on seats!

:hyvä:

Viimeksi muokannut ylläpidon jäsen:
:pOn kyllä jumankauta kovassa kunnossa ikäisekseen taas! :puntti: Harmi vain että aika tekee tehtävänsä ja ei enää pysty enää olemaan lähellekkään yhtä massiivinen kuin vielä esim Terminator 3:sen aikaan.
yoHdReOWD1I.jpg

Tai kun on aina pikkupojasta asti tottunut näkemään Arnoldin sellaisena valtavan isona kössinä ja terminaattorina pahiksia kurittamassa niin voi näyttää vähän erikoiselta leffoissa nyt kun kroppa on niin paljon pienentynyt. Mutta onhan tuosta T3:sesta jo 11 vuotta aikaa että ei mikään ihmekkään..

Mutta silti ikäisekseen todella kovassa kunnossa! :rock:

^arnold sanoi viikko pari sitten jossain jutussa että aikoo päästä tuohon kuntoon...

Arnold – "The Director wants me to be exactly the same as I was in 1984 because the person (cyborg tissue) is of human flesh but underneath is a metal endoskeleton. So the human flesh ages just like everyone else does but the skeleton doesn't change. Therefor he (The Terminator, has to be that same body, physically the same thing, even though you have a little grey going on or this kind of thing that when you see me now coming back. So it is very important that I step it up and instead of just 45 minutes of weight training, I do more an hour-and-a-half and I gain an extra 5 and a half or 7 pounds or pure muscle and get that body back that I had then. I play kind of the Terminator protector-like character. We can switch back and fourth to a 25-year-old, vs a 35 yer old vs a 55 year old (Terminator) in the future of 2029. They will play around with that (various ages), but the body needs to always stay the same. But the make-up and hair will change."

Termiksen kuvaukset alkavat tämän kuun lopulla, joten kiirettä pitää :D

Jep, ei tuo mitenkään voi pitää paikkaansa että pääsisi tuohon kuntoon tuossa ajassa kun en usko että pääsisi enää koskaan vaikka olisi kuinka kauan aikaa.

Terminator 3:sen dokumenteissahan nimittäin sanottiin että Arnold sai kovalla työllä kerättyä itselleen yhtä paljon lihasmassaa mitä Terminator 2:sessa. Nyt jos aikoo muka päästä taas samaan kuntoon kuin 21-22 vuotta sitten niin aika vaikea uskoa.. :D

olikos tää jo täällä?

entäs tää?

Näkyy olevan predator-opera saatavilla...

Viimeksi muokannut ylläpidon jäsen:
^ Hyvää läpändeerust

Rupesin taas laskee vuosia ku mainitsi Mr. Universe, tosin amateur, voitosta vuonna '67.... on se aika jannu.

Latest posts

Suositut

Back
Ylös Bottom