HUOM! !!!!! Ukrainan sota 2022 !!!!!

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
Andrei V Kozyrev
@andreivkozyrev

Last week, I read critiques of my position on Putin’s rationality and possibility of nuclear war. Many are not realist enough about the nuclear threat or the right response. I argue in this thread that if we “blink” on Putin’s nuclear threat, we will increase the risk of WWIII.
Nuclear deterrence is based on the belief that any attack with nuclear weapons will immediately trigger a mirror response in kind. For more than 70 years, this conviction – the balance of fear - was shared by nuclear powers and kept WWIII away.

yhe use of strategic nuclear forces, which Putin ordered to be put on high alert (and apparently nothing happened), is a suicidal act given the policy of mutually assured destruction.
As I explained in my other thread, he is not interested in pressing the strategic nuclear button, but is smart enough to threaten to do it. Nikita Khrushchev, the Soviet leader who was fascinated with nuclear bombs, tried this before

What if during the Cuban Missile Crisis, Khrushchev believed that JFK wanted to avoid the risk of nuclear war more than he did? As a result of JFK’s brinksmanship in the Cuban Crisis, WWIII was avoided. The balance of fear worked based on American resolve

What if Reagan had blinked on the Pershing deployments in Western Europe? Would Mr. Gorbachev tear down the wall then?
for Putin and his team of ex-KGB officers, the Cold War never ended. The collapse of the USSR was just one lost battle in an ongoing contest. They probe the West with limited wars (Georgia), interventions (Syria), cyberwar (Estonia) and disinformation.

The feeble responses to their actions in Crimea, Donbas, and Syria, convinced the Kremlin that the US and the West became decadent and lost the will to resist after declaring the post-Cold War era.
Granted, the united response to the invasion caught them off guard. And the war is not going according to plan, with Western munitions greatly assisting the Ukrainians.

Putin doesn’t like to be on the back foot, so now they’re checking if the threat of nuclear war is effective.

the West willingly provided evidence of its effectiveness. The shameful game of hot potato around Polish MiGs started after Putin’s nuclear threat. Now the Kremlin wants to see what else they can stop with nuclear blackmail: they called Western arms convoys “legitimate targets”.

Putin declared that the economic sanctions were “an act of war.” Can he force the West to ease sanctions with the specter of nuclear war? I don’t see why he wouldn’t try.

I’m not calling for a No Fly Zone or any specific military move in Ukraine. The feasibility and effectiveness of these options is beyond my expertise. But, I am calling out political statements that give away “bargaining power” by ruling out options for fear of nuclear war

Tällä viimeisimmällä videolla hyvää pohdintaa. Naton väliintulo alkaa olla hyvin lähellä. Venäjä on uhannut upottaa laivat joilla Nato maat kuskaavat aseita Ukrainalaisille.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akDFdeY02k4

Venäjä selittää että se on pakko aloittaa raskaalla tykistöllä tuhoamaan kaupunkeja koska länsi pakoittaa sen siihen. En usko että Nato katsoisi sitä enää sivusta koska se olisi täyttä sadismia.

Putlerin porukat pitäisi saada kerättyä elokuvateatteriin ja hoideltua inglorius bastards tyyliin!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-rrBv2lyc

Ihmeen hyvin toimii kuitenkin vielä kaupoissa ruokahuolto neukkulassa, hinnat ilmeisesti alkaa tosin olemaan hallitsemattomassa nousussa.

2 suomalaista menossa taistelemaan Venäjää vastaan. Heiltä juuri kuollut kaksi suomalaista sotakaveria Ukrainan rintamalla.

"– Kun Nato tai muut maat eivät auta, niin ketkä sitten? Pelkät aseet eivät riitä. Kyllä jonkun pitää myös käyttää niitä, Juho sanoo viitaten Ukrainalle annettuun aseapuun."

Tänään itsekkin ostin ihan varuiksi paketin sokerin, kun laitoin kaappiin niin muistin että olin viime viikollakin ostanut ihan varuiksi paketin sokeria :)
Mutta kyllä sitä tulee oikeasti käytettyä leipomiseen, hiivaakin pitäisi muistaa ostaa mutta sekään ei ole pakollista kun mulla on hapanjuuri jääkaapissa jota voi käyttää myös pullaan.
Niin ja riisiäkin ostin varuiksi, huomateksani että olihan sitäkin...
Jauhoja kyllä pitäs ostaa oikeasti, niitä ei ole kuin puoli pussia ja jos ihan oikeasti varautuu johonkin niin säilykelihaa pitäisi olla.

2 suomalaista menossa taistelemaan Venäjää vastaan. Heiltä juuri kuollut kaksi suomalaista sotakaveria Ukrainan rintamalla.

"– Kun Nato tai muut maat eivät auta, niin ketkä sitten? Pelkät aseet eivät riitä. Kyllä jonkun pitää myös käyttää niitä, Juho sanoo viitaten Ukrainalle annettuun aseapuun."
Noita kavereita vois nato rekrytä ympäri maailman, aseistaa ja maksaa matkat suoraan rintamalle niin sota olisi voitettu jo..

Back
Ylös Bottom