BB PRO Seth Feroce

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

Natty or Not on popular fitness influencers. Are they being honest or lying about their status/dosages? All of these gentlemen have great physiques and work hard no matter what.But at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Live your life. Eat clean and train with intensity.

As men our kids and significant others lean on us. We need to be strong physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. In this video I'm taking you on my 4.5 mile ruck, in the summer heat, with some intense hill climbing! And of course I made sure to do some rantin' along the way. Hopefully my words will help motivate you to try new things, and cherish the time you have left on this earth with the people love! Keep being GOOD MOTHER FXCKERS!

I don't typically make these videos and the one time I do for some fun, certain individuals in the comments can't take a f***ing joke!
I figured I would run it back and tell you all how it really is.
At the end of the day, natty or not, IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Driveway Workout

Behind the Scenes of the All American Roughneck August Release Instagram Live. Previewing the price, sizing, and material of all the items dropping.

Sam Sulek has taken the fitness world by storm with his style of videos. Bringing back meathead mentality while providing quality entertainment. One issue.. should you be following his diet and/or training advice?
In this video, I give my two cents.

Big thank you to Scott Dorsey for all the support over the years and creating some amazing work. He killed it!

Set your day up for success by getting after difficult sh*t! Implement a strategy to feel good and perform at a high level every day.

Coffee
Cardio
Sauna
Supplementation
Fuel
WORK!

Follow my new Instagram account:
https://www.instagram.com/sethferoce2.0

On this episode of the HWMF Podcast, Seth & Bob talk about their love for the fall season, upcoming AAR release, and nostalgic seasonal foods.

Back workout with the 2x Ms. Fitness Olympia & 2x Arnold Classic Champ, Missy Truscott. She is currently 3.5 weeks out from the O looking crazier than ever..

Day 1 of The Bro Split... CHEST DAY!

On this episode of the HWMF Podcast, Seth & Bob talk about Hydraulic 2, the good old times of 30 years ago vs now, Seth finally trying a Ninja Creami, the time Bob moved to Pittsburgh, and Shane getting married.

On this episode of the HWMF Podcast, Seth & Bob talk about going back to bodybuilding training, success of the AAR fall release, funny tendencies with their wives, and horror movies.

The 2023 Mr. Olympia is here! These are my picks going into the biggest show of the year.

On this episode of the HWMF Podcast, Seth & Bob talk about Bob's 35th birthday, second year of the Elf Farm Fed release, unbox vintage cigarettes from the 1950s, Kim's Ironman, cultures, and social media.

Shoulder Workout Annihilation without any presses. You can still manage to get a juicy shoulder pump without presses if you do enough volume!

Even through the cold thick boy months, it's good to stay in shape with some functional workouts to find the balance of being big and strong but also staying in shape.

On this episode of the HWMF Podcast, Seth and Bob are joined by their wives; Hannah and Kim.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbyeienXYOg

Welcome the two newest Axe & Sledge Athletes, Anton Ratushnyi & Coach Kyle Wilkes. This is just the beginning to so much more cool sh*t to come from the team!

Starting 2024 doing some intense sh*t! For 31 days during the month of January, I will be uploading to YouTube every single day and make it a challenge to push myself. Consistency with various hero workouts, bodybuilding workouts, and cardio sessions. More content from behind the scenes of my day to day. As well as tons of different video concepts.

Starting 2024 doing some intense sh*t! For 31 days during the month of January, I will be uploading to YouTube every single day and make it a challenge to push myself. Consistency with various hero workouts, bodybuilding workouts, and cardio sessions. More content from behind the scenes of my day to day. As well as tons of different video concepts.

Thank you to everyone for making this possible! I was trying to figure out how to celebrate hitting 700k followers, and I decided why not introduce you to everyone behind the scenes that make this whole thing run. This channel has helped us grow from 2 people with no money to over 40 thriving individuals. Thank you for all the support over the years F@%kin A !

Comment if you want to see a workout challenge between Me and Anton vs Fouad and Sam!

Sam Sulek vs Anton Ratushnyi.. who you got?

How I eat when I'm traveling or on the go to stay on track. Keep it simple! Comment if like the food videos!!

Intra-workout supplementation is often overlooked. When it comes to optimizing performance and recovery, it's always been a huge part of my training. In this video, we break down my top 3 favorite supplements to use during your training.

On this episode of the HWMF Podcast, Seth & Bob talk about the new JSTWRK flavor, try Mexican sodas, remember the days of old school athletes, Month of Mayhem, and the future of AI.

Decided to venture into the realm of fast food for a mid-day cheat meal. Something very out of the ordinary for me.. NOSTALGIA!

What're your thoughts on the subject of people claiming to be on TRT at such young ages when it could easily be described as a low dose of test.

Sampling NEW Farm Fed protein flavors and telling the story of getting caught with tren

Throwback to our trip to Cape Cod in September.

Day 27 Workout:
Michael Esposito Workout

21-15-9 Reps for Time
Overhead Squats (95/65 lb)
Hand Release Push-Ups

Some of the most efficient upper body warmups to keep your shoulders, back, or chest ready to go! Take care of your body!

Getting back to bodybuilding training. Meathead stuff. Let's make old school sh*t cool again!

Day 1 back in it. Bodybuilding meathead stuff. Let's get huge again

Putting Larry Wheels through a bodybuilding arm workout. We had the pleasure of meeting up with Larry in Tennessee during the Grand Opening of Nutrition Faktory Superstore. Raw arm day at Carbon Gym in Murfreesboro. Can't wait to see where he goes in the sport. Awesome dude!

Leg day!! Growing the twigs and eating good. Still growing and having fun with it

Shoulder day with Young Ty. Week 4 back in it.

Late night raw chest training. Just having fun training!

Spring driveway workout getting back into shape for the summer.
Keep it simple yet effective.

A weekend of mayhem in Michigan for the Detroit Pro! Big thanks to Dr. Mike for hosting a place to train and to Fouad Abiad for puting on a great show that Axe & Sledge was a platinum sponsor of. Bodybuilding is cool!

Chest work with Young Ty 2 weeks out from the Pittsburgh Pro

Today we had one of the winners from the 2023 Black Friday Raffle join Dean and I for a heavy duty arm workout! It was a good one. Some tips for angles, positioning, exercise selection, and adding intensifiers!!

DON'T BE A B*TCH!

Back
Ylös Bottom