BB PRO Iain Valliere

• Keskustelun aloittaja Keskustelun aloittaja apulus
  • Aloitettu Aloitettu

Back & Biceps Workout at 4 weeks out from the 2022 Mr. Olympia, with Melissa and Joseph at Athletic Factor Gym, Pompano Beach, FL.

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

Back & Biceps Workout at 2.5 weeks out from the 2022 Mr. Olympia, with Mark at Powerhouse, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Chest & Triceps with Coach Patrick Tuor at Las Vegas athletic club 10 days out from the 2022 Mr. Olympia

Back with Melissa & Coach Patrick Tuor at Las Vegas athletic club 9 days out from the 2022 Mr. Olympia

Hamstrings and Biceps With Coach Patrick Tuor at Las Vegas athletic club 8 days out from the 2022 Mr. Olympia

Quads with Urs Kalecinski & Coach Patrick Tuor at Las Vegas athletic club 7 days out from the 2022 Mr. Olympia

Chest with Keone Pearson & Coach Patrick Tuor at Las Vegas athletic club 6 days out from the 2022 Mr. Olympia

I recap the Olympia, my feelings after it and plans going forward, as well as announce my new coach!

Chest and tris at 9.5 weeks out from the 2023 Toronto pro at Save on fitness in Carleton place.

Hitting Hams and back at Save On fitness at 7.5 weeks out from the 2023 Toronto Pro.

Delts & Chest with Mark @ Power Muscle and fitness in Ottawa, 5.5 weeks out from the 2023 Toronto Pro.

5 weeks out Toronto Pro Show hitting chest and triceps at Save on fitness in Carleton place.

Mark and I hitting quads at SaveOn Fitness Carleton place at 2 weeks out from the 2023 Toronto Pro Supershow

Training Back & Biceps at SaveOn Fitness Carleton Place at 4 weeks out from the 2023 Toronto Pro.

Arm day at 12 days out from the 2023 Toronto Pro with Mark and Jay and Power Muscle & Fitness in Ottawa, Ontario.

Mark and I training chest at SaveOn fitness in Carlton place at 6 days out from the 2023 Toronto Pro Supershow

Back
Ylös Bottom