BB PRO Hunter Labrada

• Keskustelun aloittaja Keskustelun aloittaja Mike
  • Aloitettu Aloitettu

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

Join Hunter Labrada as he takes you behind the scenes of an action-packed guest posing weekend! Starting on Friday, follow Hunter as he trains an intense pull day with the boys, gearing up for a weekend full of events. Watch as he attends the check-in for the Lee Labrada Classic, giving you an inside look at the preparation and excitement leading up to show day. On Saturday, experience the energy of the event as Hunter steps on stage for his guest posing appearance, showcasing his incredible physique. The weekend wraps up on Sunday with a solid arm day workout, pushing through to finish strong. Whether you're a fan of bodybuilding or just curious about what goes on behind the scenes, this vlog offers a unique glimpse into Hunter’s life on the road.

Ready to witness a leg day like no other? Join me at Destination Dallas during Texas Pro weekend as I take on an insane leg workout with the big boys. We’re talking heavyweights, intensity, and a whole lot of iron. Get ready to see how we push our limits and leave it all on the gym floor. If you're looking for serious motivation, this is the video for you. 💪🏋️‍♂️

Welcome to Camp Chow, where the grind gets real!

I came up here to finish off this prep strong and that's exactly what we are doing. Join me for day 1. This video takes you behind the scene, starting with a brutal pull day. Watch how we break down every set, push every rep, and fine-tune the details to bring my best to the stage. If you are ready to see what it takes to compete at the highest level, you won't want to miss this.

Also, I'm vlogging this all myself, so please be kind about the quality/editing, but I'm sure y'all will appreciate the raw/uncut style of it!

Last leg day of prep, posing, and tissue work!

I'm vlogging this all myself, so please be kind about the quality/editing, but I'm sure y'all will appreciate the raw/uncut style of it!

Hunter Labrada and Ben Chow have put in the diligence and work the past 8-10 months and we are seeing Hunter at a career peak! Here he is 2 weeks out from the Italy pro and giving us and Carl Philbrick the training cues on the lifts for this particular leg session.

Another incredible day in Italy! We’ve begun to drop a little food in me, and the look is responding amazingly! We had another awesome session at Mind Paradise Gym, where I give y’all a tour of all the rare pieces he has and then hit a pull session! There are several check-ins in this video as well, so tune in if you want a sneak peak!

Two days worth of stuff here, and they’re two of my favorite days I’ve had in bodybuilding! Arms with my dad, the athete check in, my first coat of ProTan, and posing with Ben, Lee, Patrick Tuor, and Jon Delarosa!

Come along with me for a day of eating, training, and enjoying Milan after winning the Italy pro and earning my 2024 Olympia qualification!

Italy was as productive as a bodybuilding trip can be. Ben and Hunter nailed a look that was massive and in great shape hence winning the Italy pro and earning the Olympia qualification. The day after winning was leg day...
The crew meets Lorenzo Leeuwe, who made his pro debut here in Italy, to train legs and try out some more rare equipment at Alessandro's Mind Paradise Gym.

We are officially 3 weeks and some change out of the Olympia! Today, I'm taking you through my push day with the boys and showing you my post-workout check-in! Let's get it!

Welcome to the first video of the Olympia edition Camp Chow series! This video has an arm session and a leg session, as well as a big grocery shop and some Texas high school football! I’ll be up here for the next week so if there’s anything that I would like to see or for me to do a video on, please let me know in the comments! Having a lot of fun doing these vlogs for y’all, and plan on keeping them coming all the way until the Olympia!

Back
Ylös Bottom