BB PRO Brett "The Butcher" Wilkin

• Keskustelun aloittaja Keskustelun aloittaja Pro-Pain
  • Aloitettu Aloitettu

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

Come along behind the scenes of my full SHOW DAY at the Legion Sports Fest 2024 as we conclude the final chapter of this exciting journey!

Join IFBB Pro Brett Wilkin at the Raw Athletic Club as he shares his complete shoulder workout routine. Learn the proven exercises and strategies Brett uses to build massive, well-balanced shoulders. This is the blueprint you need for your next level of gains!

Brett Wilkin admits the love for training was and is the most enjoyable aspect of bodybuilding."The training is what we all love. Then from that we learn nutrition and the stage and living the lifestyle.
"In this "vault" video we go back to when Brett and Ivana lived in Denver Colorado right next to Armbrust Pro Gym and see the environment, exercises and supersets that Brett puts together to make his training something he enjoys and something that pushes him. "You make up your own style of training. I think that's why I will continue to be very successful in bodybuilding because I love doing this and I am very good at it."

Latest posts

Suositut

Back
Ylös Bottom