BB PRO Brett "The Butcher" Wilkin

• Keskustelun aloittaja Keskustelun aloittaja Pro-Pain
  • Aloitettu Aloitettu

Second day at the Arnold full of meeting fans and exploring the expo. Plus the night is capped off with a solid cheat meal from Raising Canes because Shake Shack did Brett dirty.

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

Today Brett runs Caike through a Butcher back day. Caike came all the way from Orlando to try to learn some new things to continue to improve his back and his physique overall.

We caught up with Brett Wilkin a week ago at Revive Gym with Michael Johansson and Videographer Elliot Kim. Brett is qualified for this year's Olympia in Orlando. From the 5 exercise mega set as a warm up to the cable drag curls as a finisher, He takes us through how he trains the main components to his front and back dub bicep... which are also crucial in the side chest, tricep and most muscular compulsory poses. So the conclusion = grow your triceps and biceps. This video shows how Brett does it...

Today Brett trains legs with Vaughn Walker and Nathan French the newest athlete to the RAW Nutrition team. The workout was a good one and a completely.

Today Brett had the pleasure of training push with Quinton who made the journey down from Canada. Brett and Quinton both work with Matt Jansen so it was great for the team to catch up.

If you've paid attention to the effects of social media, you will find they induce a need for constant and IMMEDIATE stimulation and gratification. They also make self comparison more prevalent which leads to trends of impulsive money spending to "keep up with the Joneses."
Brett and Ivana both made decisions as husband and wife to flip a switch, stay in their own lane, decide what they trust want and what would benefit them as a family unit. "I flipped the switch and so did Ivana and we planned for what we wanted."
Here is a great update with Brett and Ivana who has transplanted themselves from Colorado to Florida, bought a new home and are preparing for their first born all while growing their business and getting ready for the Mr. Olympia 2023.
Nothing worthwhile comes easy. It takes being honest with yourself, planning and discipline to stay in your lane. Brett and Ivana could not be what they are today without their own NO COMPROMISE mentality. For those wanting to follow this type of path, its time to get serious and implement some of what they talk about here.

Today Brett hits a hard leg day with Tim and Vaughan. Lots of hard sets and heavy weight as usual.

You only get one Mr. Olympia debut.
Brett Wilkin is keyed in and focused on every single detail surrounding being the best in the world at bodybuilding. Every professional at this level knows what they need to bring up "an artist would just slap on some clay" to quote Arnold in Pumping Iron.
"Shoulders and back is what I have put in my split. Here, I focus on things that I dont hit in my other back training session."
Brett Wilkin is qualified for the 2023 Mr. Olympia. Now he is teamed up with a training coach, Joe Bennett aka hypertrophycoach, and is implementing heavy training with less total volume per workout.
Here he takes us through his shoulder and back training with his personal cues to bring up the areas he feels need improving in order to present his personal best come Olympia time.

Today Brett walks you through a little life update and through a full arm day training session.

Today Brett hit a hard back day with Quinton who is visiting from Canada and Matt Jansen the man overseeing both Brett and Quinton's diets.

Joan came all the way over from Spain to have some fun traveling around the U.S. hitting all the good gyms and training with other great guys in the industry.

Give these tips and tricks a try to see if they help you grow your biceps. Leave a comment below for any body parts or specific muscles that you want me to run you through and I will do my best to help share any experience I have.

First episode of the 2023 Olympia Prep series! Today Brett takes your through a tough leg day in preparation for his first Mr. O. Follow along for tips on how to grow your quads and the thought process behind the workout.

In this video, Brett teaches us how he structures his full back workout for growth in preparation for his open pro debate for the Olympia.

Brett takes your through a full push day leading into the Olympia. Drop any questions or comments about the workout and anything you would like to see in the coming weeks as Brett prepares for his O debut.

Wanted to show a quick run down of all the food that I am currently eating leading into my first Olympia showdown. If you have any questions or comments makes sure to leave them below so I can get back to you guys and see what everyone wants to see from me as the show approaches.

Today Brett got the chance to meet up with Joe (Hypertrophy Coach) to run through a solid arm day. Arms are a major focus for Brett right now so having the ability to work in person with Joe (who does his programming linked in the box below) is very valuable.

Brett hit a hard leg day with Joe while traveling to the Tampa Pro. It is always good to get a session in Joe because you always learn something new or something you can improve on. If you enjoy the videos with Joe drop a comment and more will be on the way.

Big day in Denver. The Bronco DB's came out to play for some top sets today. The rule always was if Dylan was going to get new 200's for the gym then someone had to press the 180's for 20. Didn't happen today but a lot of weight was moved.

Today Brett linked back up with Martin like the old days to hit a good heavy leg day in the leg room at the mile high mecca. If you remember the mile high monsters first youtube videos this will bring back some memories.

Another crazy leg day...because you don't get sessions back. Road to the O is in full swing.

A mix of triceps and back for another solid training session leading into the Mr. Olympia competition.

Another crazy leg day in prep for the 2023 Mr. Olympia. No time to waste.

Brining you all a RAW back day with Charles Griffen in his final weeks of preparation for the Legion Sports fest in pursuit of the final 2023 Mr.O qualification.

I just wanted to break everything down for my YouTube family about the recent events that have lead me to pull out of my first Mr. Olympia contest. The situation is not ideal, and certainly not what I wanted, but that will not define me. I have directed the attention that went into this prep back into my family, friends, and personal development to be better for myself and those around me. I'll be back and at my best when the time is right.

Volume adjusted for gym noise. Please make sure to increase volume before watching so you catch everything.

Leg day with URS under two weeks away from the Mr.Olympia. Finishing the job.

A little delayed inside look at level of intensity, focus, and effort it takes to be able to compete on the biggest stage in bodybuilding. Everything counts leading into the competition especially the training sessions.

WE ARE BACK! Full steam ahead with training and it's all coming to the channel.

This is what a typical day of eating looks like for me now that I am back in the swing of things and the offseason is underway. This is the starting point and I will be updating you as the offseason progresses and my body's needs change!

Many people find it challenging to achieve leg growth, so I've created a video detailing my personal journey to significantly increase my leg size. This improvement has been the result of a strategic mix of choosing the right exercises, arranging them effectively, pushing the intensity and effort to the max, executing each movement with precision, and maintaining consistency in all these elements. The key takeaway is that with total dedication and a clear focus on your objectives, the advice shared in this video can expedite your leg development from stagnant to progressing.

If you want to grow your chest, shoulders, and triceps this is the video for you. Watch what Brett and Jon do as they go through the training session in preparation for the upcoming Arnold Classic.

Huge back day on the menu. Martin is nine weeks out from his first show of the year which means every movement counts. Follow along and you might find some things you could apply to your training to help grow that back. As always thanks for watching all the support is really appreciated!

Brett and Martin run you through a quad focused leg day session. Follow along for some tips and tricks to try in your own workouts to make sure that your legs are growing.

Can't forget Arm day. Follow along to see how we approach training arms and the tips and tricks we have used to get ours to the size they are and how we intend to keep them growing.

Another big push day with Martin leading into the Detroit Pro Show. Follow along for tips and tricks to help bring your chest and shoulders up!

Brett headed down to Houston to catch a great workout at the Labrada gym and visit the manufacturing facility for The Butcher Balm ahead of its release!

I hit a solo push session and give some insight on the next show that I might be doing! Currently I am in NY for the show ready to watch a great line up battle it out!

It's official. I'm 12 weeks out from the Legion Sports fest in Reno. Today marks the start of the new Prep series where I'll be bringing you along for the ride behind the scenes of what it takes to compete at the highest level. Training, eating, recovery, mindset, and anything else you all want to see. As always thank you for the love and support!

Prep Ep. 4 takes us back to where it all started...Heavy legs days at the Mile High Mecca. Martin and I started our bodybuilding journey's here so it is always a great time when we are back.

I'm officially I'm 4 weeks out from the Legion Sports fest in Reno, and today it is going to be a different style video. It's a day in the life of the Butcher with a full day of eating on a LOW day! As usual take in all the information that will be given today and I appreciate all the love and support through it all!

It is always good to be back in Denver where it all started. Today we are going to take you through a full back day session at Armburst (which has some of the best equipment ever) leading into the legion sports fest!

I'm officially I'm 2 weeks out from the Legion Sports fest in Reno, and today is going to be a fun one. Today we have the Classic Champ Chris Bumstead, and we are going to run him through an amazing back day with a lot of knowledge to learn along the way. So stay tuned and enjoy the video!

Another great leg day in preparation for the Legion Sports Fest in Reno! Follow along to see how Martin & I approach our training to make sure we are ready.

Back
Ylös Bottom