BB PRO Andrew Jacked

• Keskustelun aloittaja Keskustelun aloittaja -Mäki-
  • Aloitettu Aloitettu
Ei vetäny sanan varsinaisessa merkityksessä.
Tossa mainitaan 4 vko niin tarkottaa ehkä että antanu droppien poistua lyömättä mitään. Eihän tossa ajassa ole kerenny ees kaikki poistua saatikka omat pallit lähteä tulille.
Joo… Kelasin et 4-viikon pct protokollan vetäny mut jep näin se varmaa on😂

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
Ei vetäny sanan varsinaisessa merkityksessä.
Tossa mainitaan 4 vko niin tarkottaa ehkä että antanu droppien poistua lyömättä mitään. Eihän tossa ajassa ole kerenny ees kaikki poistua saatikka omat pallit lähteä tulille.

Yks nimeltä mainitsematon suomalainen entinen raskaan sarjan kaverikin puhu tollasesta ja käytti ilmasua reseptorien nollaus. Sitte tiedän kans toisen joka teki saman mut löi 4 viikon aikana ison määrän hcg:ta ja homma jatku

Epic workout with the Boiz Andrei Deiu & wole Adesemoye.
Good way to share, train and exchange ideas and knowledge.
Each one of us gets to pick 2 exercises each for shoulders this way we all can tap into the training style and connection of the other instead of just one of us throwing regular exercises out there and the others struggling to keep up.

New Uplods on My Day In The Life, Off-season Protocols and Future Competition Prep.

Stay tuned….

Push day with the boys,
Still doing cardio training and maintenance work on myself untill I feel my body has rested enough before embarking fully on the OffSeason.

Exploring the gyms in Istanbul turkey, different vibe’s different swag different clas
Rounding up deals and businesses negotiation
Almost time to head back to Dubai.

301Lbs Physique update, Back attack and biceps workout. Bulking and maintaining leanness.
I’m very optimistic to see the package I present on stage in my fore coming competition.

Leg day with just 3weeks 4days to go for the Texas Pro.

Shoulders day, 26days from the Texas Pro Action.

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CwJ0FFcsEZR/?img_index=2

1692512245223.jpeg

Pisteestä kiinni kärkisija.

Vähän lisää perssäiettä niin sandow patsas odottaa. Mutta toisaalta ei Curryllakaan ollut..
Ei ole kyllä vielä valmis siihen, mutta hyvin on toki kehittynyt. Hieno rakenne ja muutaman vuoden päästä voisi kilpailla jopa Olympia pytystä jos hyvä kehitys jatkuu.

Ei ole kyllä vielä valmis siihen, mutta hyvin on toki kehittynyt. Hieno rakenne ja muutaman vuoden päästä voisi kilpailla jopa Olympia pytystä jos hyvä kehitys jatkuu.
Samaa mieltä.
2022 Olympia top4: Hadin, Derekin ja Nickin sekä Brandon Curry selät huomattavasti kovemmat. Bonacin selkä myös kovempi, mitä nyt äkkiseltään tuli mieleen.
Myös takareisissä häviää melkein kaikille ylläoleville.

Sanoisin että Andrew vertautuu fysiikaltaan aika hyvin 2018 shawn rhodeniin. Andrewilla on paremmat kädet ja selkä, Rhodenilla reidet. Toki Rhoden oli kireämpi, mutta kuitenkin massaltaan ja estetiikaltaan samaa luokkaa. Rhoden voitti silloin itseään isompia kavereita, eli jo kondis ja estetiikka voi viedä pitkälle. Tällä hetkellä olympia lineuppi hankala, kun kärjessä kaikki lyhyitä. Samson ja Andrew tulee kyllä pitkinä kavereina sekoittamaan pakkaa jos vaan tulevat kunnossa.

Officially starting prep, on the workout menu is Back & Biceps. Training psycho style today since I’m using his program before traveling to meet up with him again to continue in few days.

Nothing crazy yet, still few days left to unite back with Psycho. I’m much focused on His new program sent to me to practice before hitting me real hard.

Post Mr Olympia Questions & Answers after this killer back workout.
Leaving no stones unturned, it’s time to get real and physical and get this growth phase going.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDF9tlqWmHw

Chest and biceps day.
14weeks from the Arnold UK.
Prep Hasn’t Started yet but mindset and mission is already locked in.

1. "Hamstring Stretches and Exercises to Improve Flexibility" - This video demonstrates various stretches and exercises to improve hamstring flexibility and prevent injury.
2. "Glute Activation Workouts for a Strong and Sculpted Backside" - Learn how to activate your glutes and sculpt a strong and toned butt with these targeted workouts.
3. "The Importance of Balancing Hamstring and Glute Strength" - Find out why it's important to balance your hamstring and glute strength for optimal performance and injury prevention.
4. "Yoga Poses for Strong and Flexible Hamstrings and Glutes" - Discover yoga poses to improve the strength and flexibility of your hamstrings and glutes.
5. "Building Your Best Butt: Hamstring and Glute Exercises for Maximum Results" - Get ready to build your best butt with these targeted hamstring and glute exercises that will help you see maximum results in your fitness journey.

Yesszziirrr!!!

Several Questions has been asked, I will still say same thing: no confirmation yet, pending, documentation being processed! Until everything is confirmed then I can officially announce.

Rather than using an Incline bench to execute this technique, the High rise bench is a universal equipment for working both back and shoulders (rear delt& mid trap)
Making every rep count! Feeling it work!!!

2.5 weeks to end off the year 2023, slowly putting things together to kickoff the full throttle training.
Back workout with Big Ash., He is even more extremely busy than I am, good thing catching up with him after months.

Big day Big Legs .
Focused on hitting the Quads
Training split is 3 times Legs
- 1 day Quads
- 2 Days Hamstring

Every feedback gotten says the same thing about building more Hammies and tightening my glutes.

That’s my focus this offseason esp those Hammies.

Shoulder workout with the boyz, and starting off the offseason.
The goal is to get as much rest needed, some vacation, good sleep nice food and back to work much stronger .

AndrewJacked , David & Fike Wilson

Heavy back day with IFBB pro Lewis breed in Binous gym Dubai.

The Brazilians storm Dubai Binous Gym for a Big Chest Workout.
Bruno Santos & RudeBoy killer chest session..

Hamstrings Workout | Ifbb Pro Lewis Breed’s Killer Workout

-----

Working all corners and ways to get my hamstring growth.

Shoulder Workout with IFBB pro Mike sommerfled in binous gym dubai.

“Join us on an intense workout video with my bro David & Coach Fike as we hit the gym for an epic back workout session! From heavy lifts of supersets & drop-sets to strategic techniques, I’m pushing my limits and sculpting my back like never before. Get ready to sweat, laugh, and crush those fitness goals together!"

"Dive into an intense leg workout session with Sammoo Zaid from Canada! Join us as we tackle challenging exercises to sculpt and strengthen our lower bodies, we leave no muscle untouched in this dynamic training session. Get ready to sweat, push your limits, and unleash the power of teamwork! Don't miss out on the ultimate leg day motivation—watch now!"

Yesszzziirrr!

Join me in this epic leg quads workout challenge where I team up with my incredible coach Fike and David, to push our limits and conquer the gym! From squats to leg presses and more, we leave no quad muscle untouched in this intense session.

Get ready to be motivated, inspired, and challenged as we sweat it out together, encouraging each other to dig deeper and push harder with every rep. Whether you're a seasoned gym-goer or just starting your fitness journey, this video is packed with tips, techniques, and motivation to help you crush your leg day goals!

So lace up your sneakers, and join us for an unforgettable workout experience. Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe to join our fitness community and stay tuned for more epic challenges, workouts, and fitness tips. Let's rise to the challenge and become the best versions of ourselves, one rep at a time!

Yesszzziirrr!

Prepare to embark on a journey of strength and endurance as you delve into intensity exercises designed to ignite muscle growth and definition. From explosive dumbbell press to precision tricep dips, each rep will propel you closer to your fitness goals.

Enjoy the Full video, & Let's crush it, together.

Yesszzziirrr!

Get ready to sculpt those shoulders to perfection with my intense workout routine! Blast through deltoid-focused exercises designed to build strength, definition, and unstoppable confidence. Elevate your fitness game and conquer every rep with power and determination. Let's shoulder the challenge and emerge stronger than ever before!"

Enjoy the Full video, & Let's crush it, together.
Yesszzziirrr!

Enjoy the Full video.
Yesszzziirrr!

"Welcome to the ultimate back workout experience! Get ready to sculpt and strengthen your back like never before with this intense routine. From powerful rows to targeted pulls, each exercise is designed to ignite muscle growth and define your physique. Join me as we dive into the secrets of back training, unlocking the potential for a stronger, more impressive upper body. this workout is your ticket to a back that commands attention.

Are you ready to unleash your back's full potential? Let's do this!"

"Welcome to the ultimate back workout guide! Ready to sculpt a stronger, more defined back? Join us as we dive into a series of dynamic exercises designed to target every muscle group.

Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned gym-goer, these workouts are tailored to challenge and elevate your fitness journey. Get ready to sweat, push your limits, and unleash the power of your back muscles. Let's turn those goals into gains – it's time to dominate your workout and transform your physique!"

"Get ready to sculpt your chest and triceps with this intense workout routine! Join us as we guide you through a series of dynamic exercises designed to target and tone these key upper body muscle groups. From push-ups to bench presses, each move is carefully crafted to help you build strength and definition. Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned gym-goer, this workout is sure to challenge and inspire you on your fitness journey.

So grab your weights and get ready to feel the burn!

Back
Ylös Bottom