Zarathustralaisuus, vaikutus juutalaisuuteen/kristinuskoon

The Origins of Evil

Laurence Gardner sanoi:
It took man over a million years to progress from using stones as he found them to the realization that they could be chipped and flaked to better purpose. It then took another 500,000 years before Neanderthal man mastered the concept of stone tools, and a further 50,000 years before crops were cultivated and metallurgy was discovered. Hence, by all scales of evolutionary reckoning, we should still be as far removed from any basic understanding of mathematics, engineering or science - But here we are, only 7,000 years later, landing probes on Mars…So, how did we inherit wisdom, and from whom?

Michael Tsarion sanoi:
In the book Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation, I revealed the manner in which evil came into the world and into the consciousness of human beings. In that book I show how, approximately 50,000 years ago, our solar system was visited by alien beings, possibly from the star system Alpha Draconis.

These beings, whose bloodline descendents control today’s world governments and religions, were being pursued across the galaxy by rival factions from their own planet or planets, and did not come here by choice. The presence of these visitors was known by many cultures that have preserved, in myth and legend, their story and their various names. In his book, Past Shock, author Jack Barranger asserts that there are still, after all the purges, over 30,000 texts containing information pertaining to the presence of alien beings on our planet. In my book, and in other writing on this subject, I reveal how many modern scientists and physicists, such as Carl Sagan, Robert Oppenheimer, Herman Oberth, Frances Crick, Einstein, Tesla, and Fredrick Soddy, etc, were more than open to the idea of alien interference with earth history. I explained how the willful destruction of the great ocean planet Tiamat precipitated earth’s recent great deluge. And I revealed how these alien visitors, from distant reaches, came down to our planet, erected their main headquarters on the now lost continent of Appalachia, to erect the famed city-complex later known as Atlantis.

The alien empire of Atlantis stretched its tentacles to all the corners of the earth. The first draconian “World Order” that we have experienced, was Atlantean. I revealed that, from their base at Atlantis, the alien visitors initiated a genetic hybridization program that lasted centuries. In their nefarious experiments the Atlanteans crossed their own alien DNA with that of our human ancestors. This event radically altered the course of earth history, and had very adverse affects on human consciousness. The genetically “schizoid” being that they created, I refer to as “Homo Atlantis.” His descendents still live in today’s world.
http://www.taroscopes.com/highwindowsarticles/shiva-holyspirit-ageofaquarius.html

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
Back
Ylös Bottom