BB PRO Nick Walker

The biggest secret to growing your chest that no one tells you will be revealed in this push day training. We are 17 weeks out from the Olympia 2023 and I'm going to reveal the biggest tip that has allowed for my chest to grow as well as many other body parts!

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

After watching Chris Bumstead's latest Youtube video on his top 10 favorite exercises for bodybuilders I thought I would give my own spin to this!

Raw back training workout with tips on how to build yourself a bigger back! We are 15 weeks out from Mr. Olympia 2023!.

If you are confused with exercise selection for how to build muscle then you're going to want to watch this leg day workout where i talk about how I suggest you select exercises to build your program! We're also 15 weeks out from the Olympia!

Full day of eating high carb day edition! You guys have been asking for an update for this 2023 Olympia prep so why not do it on my latest high carb day!

We all want a mass building shoulder workout and in today's video I go over how to build your 3D delts within my push day specific to shoulder training!

New monster leg day traing with my good friend Jared Feathers and we go over full range of motion and how much more beneficial it is than max loading and partial reps.

12 weeks out from the 2023 Mr. Olympia and today we are hitting a leg day with the pump of Barry's Steakhouse!

11 weeks out pull day with owner of Torture Gym Jason Choi!

9 weeks out raw push training session going down! Things are dialing in and we are taking things up a notch now. We will win the Olympia this year. Just watch.

Featuring IFBB Pro and 2021 Arnold Champion Nick "THE MUTANT" Walker, 6 Weeks out from the 2023 Mr. Olympia training at Torture Gym in Las Vegas, NV. More content coming soon featuring THE MUTANT x HD 👀

Featuring IFBB Pro and 2021 Arnold Champion Nick "THE MUTANT" Walker, 5 Weeks out from the 2023 Mr. Olympia training at Dragon's Lair in Las Vegas, NV.

Featuring IFBB Pro and 2021 Arnold Champion Nick "THE MUTANT" Walker, 3 Weeks out from the 2023 Mr. Olympia training at Dragon's Lair in Las Vegas, NV.

Featuring IFBB Pro and 2021 Arnold Champion Nick "THE MUTANT" Walker, 2 Weeks out from the 2023 Mr. Olympia training at Dragon's Lair in Las Vegas, NV.

Back
Ylös Bottom