BB PRO Nathan De Asha

Nathans 3 weeks out, hitting a back width session, Heavy! and Posing!

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

SHOW DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER! PACKING AND PUMP SESSION!

Nathan voitti 2023 Sheru Classic France Pro -kisan.

Behind the scenes of the milan pro show, keeping it raw and real unfiltered.

The real and raw things, 3 weeks out from Olympia in Florida.

Real and raw things, intensive leg session with the boys, 2 weeks to go until the big O

Joo, näihän tuo Nathan mainitsi että mahdollisesti yrittää. Alkaa vain aika loppua kohta kesken...

Siis en tajuu, eikös toi just sanonut ettei pääse koko Olympiaan?
Oisko niin että tuo video on kuvattu ennen kuin tiesi ettei pääse. Joskus jotkut Pro-kilpailijat kuvaavat ja julkaisevat videot useamman päivän viiveellä, joskus jopa viikon viiveellä.

One day out from the Romania muscle fest pro show!

Day one of the Romanian muscle pro contest, meeting Samson, current condition and more!

The final day of the Romanian muscle fest show, we compete, we have fun, we eat and we continue to become even greater!

One day out from Evls Prague show, meeting up with the coach Stefan and the Miracle Bear

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81b3PRa-fgY

Raw leg day and full day of eating, training with kemo getting pushed to the limits.

Here we are at the mecca of the middle east Oxygen Mahboula, here is an exclusive tour to one of the best gyms in the world. It doesn't get any better then this! Massive shout out to the Oxygen team for allowing this, you are all amazing.

TBJP X SHED opening day, congratulations to jp and james for creating a masterpiece of a gym. A massive shoutout to the team for running the event so well and I wish you every bit of success for the future!

My top 5 exercises to bring up your back. Still an area I'm working and these are helping loads! Try 'em out and tell a friend!

Back again, up at the Arnolds UK baby. We take you over to Ultimate Fitness Birmingham for a Gym Tour and catch up with some familiar faces, then go on a mission to save the day for the Miracle Bear, Urs and get him some of that voddie in the body! Enjoy.

My immediate reaction to the UK Arnold Classic open bodybuilding pre-judging, aswell as what I thought on Classic Physique where Wesley Vissers took his 2nd win in 2 weeks.

Day 1 at the UK Arnold Classic, where we see my ESN team mates Wesley Vissers and Urs Kalecinski go head to head in the Classic Physique category. Taking you through the day, as I work the booths at both ESN and Tuff Wraps. We also get the first look at the Open Bodybuilding boys hitting the stage for pre-judging. Tell a friend!

The final day at the Arnold UK, working the stands for ESN and Tuff Wraps. We get the EXCLUSIVE interviews and story behind what happened with Wesley & Urs as they REVEAL ALL. Congratulations to all the Open Bodybuilders that took to the stage that evening, next year I'm coming back to reclaim whats mine.

A Day In The Life Of Nathan De Asha IFBB PRO During Prep. Daily Routine, workouts and Sports Massage!

Last day of off-season before prep starts, so I take you through all my meals which has got me to hit 300lbs on the scale before we start prep!

First time at FIBO, with my sponsors ESN. Taking you along for the ride, travelling out, working the stand and exploring the biggest fitness expo in Europe! Enjoy!

Real & raw leg day, no bs training here. Straight hard and heavy sets, to bring up these legs ready for show time later this summer! Kuwait camp is around the corner people...

Insta Q&A answering questions, from my thoughts on Eddie Abbew, Samson & Neckzilla going to Kuwait, Urs saying he'll beat Chris Bumstead and Ruff Diesel calling him out, Milos/Patrick beef plus alot more...

Latest posts

Suositut

Back
Ylös Bottom