BB PRO Keone Pearson

Oli kyllä jälleen hyvin järjestetyt kisat Södertäljessa, huomaa että sponssit kohdillaan ja sen myötä kisailijoista pidettiin hyvä huoli sekä vierailijat kohdillaan Keone, Warren, Hollingshead sekä Small. Ilmapiiri oli aivan loistava.

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
Saisi näitä huipputason bodareitä pyöriä kotimaankin kisoissa. Kallista hommaa toki järjestäjälle, jos ei kisojen kyljessä ole kunnon messuja.

Join me as I dominate Leg Day in preparation for an upcoming show! find out my leg training secrets, tips, and unique techniques!

Join me, and my girl as we dominate an intense back-day workout. Watch us push our limits, inspire each other, and sculpt our bodies to perfection. Get motivated to achieve your own fitness goals. Watch now and subscribe for more fitness adventures!

what's up guys! I'm back again!

This time I promise you that I will be consistent with my channel and will keep dropping dope content for you guys.

I'm currently 3.1 Weeks out of the TEXAS PRO!

You're about to see the best version of the Prodigy!

what's up guys! I'm back again!

I'm currently 3 Weeks out of the TEXAS PRO!

You're about to see the best version of the Prodigy!

Hey guys! I'm back again!

Follow me during this morning process and FULL BLOWN CHEST DAY!

Hey guys! I'm back again!

I will show you my secret for the hammies today!

What's up, guys! I'm here with another video.

Currently 3 days out of the Texas Pro, where you would see The Prodigy 3.0 version.

Follow me on my Shoulder Day.

Vahvasti näyttää siltä että Keone tulee viemään Texas Pro 212 voiton ja lunastaa paikan Olympiaan.
Taitaa olla yksi parhaista kireyksistä, jos saa 1-3% parannettua Olympiaan, tulee taistelemaan voitosta sielläkin, edellyttäen että voittaa Texas Pron.

1692388753344.png
1692388808261.png

1692388848720.png
1692388890602.png

1692388942647.png
1692388988962.png

1 day out of the Texas Pro I want to share with you guys my full eating day/ my process to carb up.

Back
Ylös Bottom