Kamppailulajien uutislinkit

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
MMA Hourissa tänään vieraana:

20:00 -- Julianna Peña will talk about why she deserves the next shot at the UFC women's bantamweight title and more.

20:25 -- BJJ star Mackenzie Dern will recap her successful MMA debut.

20:45 -- Khabib Nurmagomedov will discuss the state of the lightweight division and what's next for him.

21:05 -- Chael Sonnen will talk about his future in MMA.

21:25 -- Daniel Leith, nutritionist coach for the likes of Daniel Cormier, Cain Velasquez and Luke Rockhold, will talk about the latest health issues in MMA.

21:45 -- Michelle Waterson will preview her fight fight against Aisling Daly in September.

22:55 -- Michael Page will look back at his recent win over Cyborg Santos and discuss what's next.

23:15 -- Mark Hunt will talk about Brock Lesnar's failed drug tests and his future.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/2...sonnen-mark-hunt-khabib-nurmagomedov-julianna

Joe Rogan will remain on as the promotion's primary color commentator for "at least one more year," he said Tuesday on his Joe Rogan Experience podcast. Rogan said he'll have a reduced schedule: no more international travel and only pay-per-view events. No more FOX shows.

"I was on the fence, man," Rogan said. "I just do too much sh*t. I'm too f*cking busy. After a while I'm like, I don't know if I'm doing myself or all the different things I do a disservice. I was real close. It was like, either I'm just gonna completely bail off of this or I'm gonna figure it out."
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/2...-with-ufc-for-at-least-one-more-year-but-with

On this week's episode of the show, the panel will talk about Mark Hunt's comments about the UFC, preview UFC 201 and review the month of July, discuss the return of Nick Diaz and much more.

Vähän on ukkoa kursittu kasaan.

Photos: ‘Cyborg’ Santos before and after surgery
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/7/28/12319768/photos-cyborg-santos-before-and-after-surgery

cyborg_before_after.0.jpg

cyborg_before_after_ct.0.jpg

cyborg_before_after3.0.jpg

Ei taida enaan otella Cyborg:(

Kyllä se paluusta puhu jo heti ottelun jälkeen.

I’m fine. I’m at my hotel. I’m feeling fine. I chose not to go to the hospital (in London). I opted to have my surgery in Houston. I’m fine. Nothing happened. I wasn’t knocked out. I only felt the pain from the fracture. At no time did I have any symptoms like convulsions or dizziness. It wasn’t a knockout. It was a fracture. It didn’t affect my brain. Everything is OK. People are crazy. I don’t need anything. At no time did Bellator refuse to help me. ”

Santos said that he expects to recover quickly and will get back to competition and show just why his nickname is “Cyborg.”

“The good side is that now I’ll make justice to my nickname of ‘Cyborg,’” Santos said. “I’ll be back in six months. Nothing happened to me. I’m whole, 100 percent. At no time did I lose consciousness. I’ve been knocked down by strikes before. I know what that feels like. This was simply a matter of pain from the fracture. Nothing was affected as far as my brain. And now my head will be harder than ever. I’ll be a cyborg, literally. Thank you for everyone’s concern.”http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/evan...spital-says-fine-bellator-fight-michael-page/

Ei vaan ne leikkas ton nahan päästä auki ja kuori kasvojen päälle. Korjas kallon siitä avoimenaan. Luultavasti siis...

Mmmm.... no jaa, voi olla. Nayttais nuo metallipalikat olevan kallon ulkopuolella joo. Maallikkona vaan ihmetyttaa miksi tehda noin helvetin iso leikkaus kun olisi voinut leikata otsaan lapan ja korjata sen lapi. Luulisi kasvoissa olevan ison kuolion vaaran jos nahka kuoritaan pois noin isolta alueelta.

Mmmm.... no jaa, voi olla. Nayttais nuo metallipalikat olevan kallon ulkopuolella joo. Maallikkona vaan ihmetyttaa miksi tehda noin helvetin iso leikkaus kun olisi voinut leikata otsaan lapan ja korjata sen lapi. Luulisi kasvoissa olevan ison kuolion vaaran jos nahka kuoritaan pois noin isolta alueelta.

Onhan tossa sekin että arpi ei ole ihan samanlainen kuin että olisi iso "ikkuna" otsassa.

Huhhu! Cyborgi on kyllä, no kunnon cyborgi. :D Ehkä yks pelottavimman näköisiä ottelijoita.

Onhan toi aika karua katsottavaa ja aika kylmäpäistä toimintaa, että lennetääs takas jenkkeihin tollanen murtuma päässä. Luulis jo paine-ero tekevän kipeää. Liekkö ollu sit niin kipulääkkeissä, että ei oo tuntunu missään.
Mutta siistin näköisesti parsittu ja kaippa ne lääkärit tietää mitä tekee. Tämä siis tohon, että miksi ei luukkua otsaan :D Onneksi ei ollu tuon spoilerin alla kuvia itse leikkauksesta.. on varmasti ollu karun näköinen.

MMA Hourissa tänään vieraana:

20:00 -- Our own Marc Raimondi will stop by to recap the latest MMA news, including UFC 201.

20:25 -- Stephen Thompson will talk about why he deserves the next crack at the UFC title.

20:45 -- Ian McCall will discuss not getting to fight at UFC 201 and what's next for him.

21:05 -- Coach Mark Henry will talk about his busy July with fights for Frankie Edgar, Eddie Alvarez, Edson Barboza, Marlon Moraes and more.

21:25 -- Carlos Condit will look ahead to his UFC on FOX 21 main event against Demian Maia and discuss the state of the welterweights.

21:45 -- Alex Caceres will preview his UFC Fight Night 92 main event against Yair Rodriguez.

22:05 -- New UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley will join us to talk about his win over Robbie Lawler.

23:05 -- Aljamain Sterling will talk about what's next for him following his loss to Bryan Caraway in May.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/1...on-woodley-stephen-thompson-carlos-condit-ian

Latest posts

Suositut

Back
Ylös Bottom