Pakkometallin pikku-uutiset 2024

• Keskustelun aloittaja Keskustelun aloittaja Pro-Pain
  • Aloitettu Aloitettu

In the latest episode of REVOLVER's "Gnarly Origins" video series, Cradle of Filth frontman Dani Filth looks back on the colorful — and sometimes disturbing — history of the global black-metal movement and his band's involvement in the scene.

From trailblazing extreme music to church-burning criminality, he discusses the essential albums, the tabloid headlines and more — including the story behind COF's seminal debut, 'The Principle of Evil Made Flesh,' which turns 30 in 2024.

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO

Gary Holt is the legendary godfather of thrash metal who joined Exodus in 1981 and played in that band’s early days alongside his then-bandmate Kirk Hammett. His LTD Signature Series GH-SV offers all of the aggression and power for which Gary is known and loved. This guitar makes use of the coveted ESP SV shape, with one side of the V-shape more elongated than the other. The body’s top and back are flat, with nothing to get in the way of pure shredding. Built at 24.75” scale, the GH-SV offers neck-thru-body construction, featuring a three-piece thin U-shaped mahogany neck and a mahogany body with maple cap. The Black finish of this guitar is accentuated by multi-ply red binding on the body, red binding on the neck and headstock, red pickup covers, and a special red scripted LTD logo. Its Macassar ebony neck is highlighted by pearloid split block inlays and 22 extra-jumbo stainless steel frets. Components on the GH-SV include a double-locking Floyd Rose 1000 tremolo system, Grover tuners, and a set of direct-mount active pickups including the EMG 89R (neck), with reversed coils to keep the single coil side closer to the neck to capture the sweet spot and a push-pull control to split the pickup, and an aggressive EMG 81 in the bridge position. For musicians on a tighter budget, the GH SV-200 is a great guitar that offers bolt-on construction and a set of ESP LH-301 pickups at a price you can definitely afford.

"𝗔 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗨𝘀 𝗔𝗹𝗹" is dedicated to shedding light on the tragic fate of animals killed by the fur industry. The haunting melody serves as our anthem for change and the official soundtrack for the eye-opening film "𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝘂𝗿" @realfurfilm

"𝗔 𝗦𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗨𝘀 𝗔𝗹𝗹" is a testament to the power of music in advocating for the voiceless. Through ethereal vocals and stirring lyrics, Alissa's powerful composition resonates deeply, urging viewers to confront the harrowing reality of animal agriculture.

I AM BREAKING DOWN TO THE HELLFIRE VOCALLY SOOO
PREPARE YOURSELF. You're about to hear me say a BUNCH of words and phrases that COULD get you LOST.
This is exactly how I would describe every vocal technique I've done in the 'To The Hellfire' Vocal playthrough I did a while back!

Slayer tekee combackin ja heittää tänä vuonna ainakin kaksi keikkaa: Louder Than Life Festival (Louisville, Kentucky) ja Riot Fest (Chicago).

Experience the excitement of Day 1 on board #70000TONS OF METAL, The Original, The World's Biggest Heavy #MetalCruise through 70000TONS.TV's exclusive recap.

PortMiami awaits the arrival of sailors, who are set to embark on the Ultimate Heavy Metal Vacation. There, they will have the opportunity to witness over 60 world-class Heavy Metal bands perform and mingle with their beloved artists. As Sailors, Artists, and Crew members make their way across the gangway, they are enthusiastically welcomed aboard the Freedom of the Seas by our Heavy Metal ambassadors, the Pool Team.

The construction of our crown jewel, the Pool Deck stage, the Biggest Open Air Stage Structure to Sail the Open Seas, is underway thanks to our dedicated crew members. Concerts will commence at different venues right after we depart from PortMiami in the late afternoon.

Don't miss our recap of Day 2, filled with electrifying concerts, exclusive meet and greets with all the talented Artists on board, and an array of exciting activities as we sail towards our port of call, Puerto Plata!

Explore Charlie Benante's 2024 touring drum kit in this breakdown video, as he shares insights during Pantera's opening for Metallica in St. Louis in 2023. Gain a closer look at his setup and hear him discuss his commitment to honoring Vinnie Paul through Pantera's continued journey.

Wintersun - TIME II Pre-Order With TIME PACKAGE - Available Now On Indiegogo! Sound clips! PRE-ORDER FROM HERE: https://igg.me/at/wintersuntimepackage

Here it is, guys!!!

We are thrilled to announce that TIME II with the TIME PACKAGE is up for pre-order on our Indiegogo page!

We are proud to introduce our 4th full-length album, TIME II, and a lot of other content included in the TIME PACKAGE. This wouldn't have been possible without your support and dedication! We appreciate your trust in us and thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Go to our Indiegogo page and explore all the contents of the TIME PACKAGE. Check out our launch video, where you can hear the first sound clips from TIME II and the other content!

PRE-ORDER FROM HERE: https://igg.me/at/wintersuntimepackageBy pre-ordering TIME II with the TIME PACKAGE directly from us, the band, on our Indiegogo page, you can play a crucial role in enabling us to produce the next four Wintersun albums with the highest possible quality for your listening pleasure. Your contribution will go a long way in ensuring that we can continue to create the music that you love and cherish.

This special offer is available only from March 1st through April 30th.

Don't miss the opportunity to experience our latest creation to its fullest!

TIME PACKAGE downloads will be delivered to you on August 30th, the official release date of TIME II.PRE-ORDER TIME II WITH THE TIME PACKAGE FROM HERE: https://igg.me/at/wintersuntimepackage

@amorphisofficial guitarist Tomi Koivusaari talked to Chaoszine about the five albums that influenced him the most.

Sneak peek footage from the first rehearsals of INFECTIOUS GROOVES ahead of the 2024 OC & Australian shows.

"Here’s a look at our first run-through of the song 'Infectious Grooves.' After my first week back on drums following my hip surgery in November, it felt so great to play with these shredders. Can’t wait to rip it up in Orange County and all over Australia next month!" - Jay Weinberg

Rockwayn porukka sai ainutkertaisen tilaisuuden päästä tutustumaan Amorphis-yhtyeen kitarakamoihin yhdessä bändin kitaristin Esa Holopaisen sekä kitara- ja bassoteknikko Janne "Mehtis" Metsolan kanssa. Paikkana toimi Helsingin Kulttuuritalo 15.12.2023.

Subtitled in English and Finnish. ⭐️ Enjoy this rare interview with Janne Wirman, the keyboard virtuoso from Children of Bodom.

Children of Bodom did 3 albums and around 20 sessions at Astia-studio with platinum-selling producer/engineer Anssi Kippo.

To celebrate 30 years of Astia-studio you are welcome to join a trip down memory lane with Children of Bodom keyboardist Janne Wirman as he shares early memories from both the studio sessions and live shows with Anssi Kippo.

Learn interesting details about the making of Children of Bodom albums Something Wild, Hatebreeder and Hate Crew Deathroll, along with keyboard trivia about Janne's lead sound and keyboard position.

Anssi Kippo worked with Janne Wirman at Astia-studio from 1997 to 2003 and mixed FOH sound on Children of Bodom live shows from 1997 until 2002 including 2001 European tour, 2001 Japan tour, 2001 South American tour along with numerous shows and mini tours in Finland and all over Europe.

Back
Ylös Bottom