Kamppailulajihuumori

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
Jumalauta miehet tarkkuutta nyt! Aivan salettiin enemmän Anderssonin näköö, vaikka miten päin kattois!

anderson-silva.jpg

Yveli vielä malliksi:

gilbert-yvel-1.jpg

Ei sillä, että tämä nyt erityisen tärkeä asia olis, mutta en vaan käsitä miten joku saa tuosta enemmän Yvelin näkösen. ;)

Paljon enemmän Andersonin näköinen. Jos heittää Yvelin niin yhtä hyvin voi sanoa, että näyttää ihan Barry Whitelta, musta ja kaikkea.

Haha vähä jengi on partsilla jos tosta Yvelin näkösen saa. Yvel näyttää lähinnä
predator.jpg

Sä sitten päätit postata mun kuvan tänne :D ;)

Datsik heittää hyvää settiä AElle kohasta 1:55 lähtien. Asiallinen pukeutuminen ja rekvisiitta :D

Datsik : I have got few things to say to some comrades , roosters like Sasha Emelianenko ( in this case rooster = homosexual in general, usually a man who is forced to have sex with other men in prison , russian петух ) .

First of all ... didn't you mix something up ? Do you see a sportsman in me ? I am not such ... you wanted to show me what pain means ? So you rooster ( homosexual ) tell me your address and we will meet . And I don't see you being a sportsman either ... in the near future . I see you as a jewish guy's ho , who licks Finkelstein's asshole . And your tattoos I see you have removed them , they were fake ones huh , so your near future is being a sex slave in any prison . And how people end up there you know better ... your own homosexuals/black friends ( refering with racist comment towards non russian people ) with show your spot in the prison . If you are such a superman , so cool and a super fighter and want to teach me something just leave your address , you don't have to catch me , I will find you myself ...

Viimeksi muokannut ylläpidon jäsen:

Latest posts

Suositut

Back
Ylös Bottom