Jon "Bones" Jones

10% ALENNUS KOODILLA PAKKOTOISTO
"I would probably lose sleep leading up to Gustafsson rematch"

"DC is not my toughest fight, Alexander Gustafsson was my toughest fight. At no point of the fight I did get rocked with DC, at no point did he take me down, at no point did he put me in a position where I was feeling I was going through hell. I coasted through that fight".

"But everyone else is trying to make it like Jon and DC are like... this is Ali vs Frazier.. this is the biggest one. Gustafsson is the one who came inches away from winning. Thats the rematch I would probably lose sleep leading up to. But DC.. thats like you ask me to rematch Rashad or Ryan Bader, or anybody else I beat pretty decisively".

Näin tuon jutun toisaalla ja tiesin välittömästi että sama juttu on linkattu pakkikselle, arvasin jopa oikein linkittäjän:D

Veikkaan, että sinua ärsyttää, että Jones sanoi noin ja, että ihmiset näkevät sen. Ja miten niin "toisaalla".. Etkö kehtaa sanoa, että olet Sherdogilla..

Ps.En ole kiinnostunut vastauksesta. Heippa!

Veikkaan, että sinua ärsyttää, että Jones sanoi noin ja, että ihmiset näkevät sen. Ja miten niin "toisaalla".. Etkö kehtaa sanoa, että olet Sherdogilla..

Ps.En ole kiinnostunut vastauksesta. Heippa!

No kai ton videon voi muuallakin kun Sherdogissa nähdä ja sun pakkomielteinen käytös Jonesia kohtaan nyt on ihan yleisessä tiedossa

Cormier valitti ettei halua Herb Deania tuomariksi tohon matsiin. Syytä en nyt muista kyl
Herb olisi keskeyttänyt liian aikaisin sen pieksemisen mikä DCllä on mielessä.

Jon Jones voittaa ja sen jälkeen nähdään matsi Johnssonia vastaan. Johnsson on vaarallisin vastus Jonesille. Jos alkuerät Jones selviää niin Johnsson häviää.

Gusse oli DC:n ja Jonesin kovin vastus. Molemmat ovat sen ääneen sanoneet.

Miksi Jones näyttelee niinkuin DC ei olisi vienyt häntä mattoon. Jones sai pari merkityksetöntä alasvientiä, joista DC nousi heti ylös ja DC sai pari merkityksetöntä alasvientiä, joista Jones nousi jeti ylös. Mutta toinen DC:n alasvienneistä oli slämmäys, jonka kaikki varmasti muistavat.

Varmasti motivaatiojuttu todistella itselleen, ettei matsi ollut muuta kuin läpijuoksu Jonesille, jota se ei tietenkään ollut, mutta onkohan tuo nyt fiksua kuitenkaan?

Toisaalta eikö se slämmi tullut jossain viidennessä erässä kun pisteet oli selvästi ratkaistu ja Jones muutenkin nousi ylös puolessa sekunnissa? Koko homma tuntui vain siltä, että DC halusi lapsellisesti todistaa jotain painistaan kun oli itse joutunut selälleen aiemmin, sen sijaan että olisi yrittänyt voittaa ottelun? Lähinnä itse muistelisin Cormierin käyttäneen valtavasti energiaa ihan turhaan.

Saatan nyt muistaa ihan väärin, että toisessa erässä Cormier oli vahvoilla, mutta sen jälkeen Jones hallitsi ja voitosta ei ollut mitään epäselvyyttä?

Viidennen erän lopussa ainakin Cormier haki loppusekunneilla alasvientiä. Ja minkä taisi saada, mutta siinä ei ollut mitään järkeä, koska aika loppui kesken. Voittaakseen olisi vaan pitänyt myllyttää ja toivoa osumaa.

"I know that I can be beat and I think that's why I haven't been beat," said Jones at a UFC 200 media luncheon, as transcribed by Dave Doyle for Yahoo Sports, "where some of these guys really start to believe their hype."

"Ronda Rousey, they were saying she's the best fighter of all time and best athlete in the world, stuff like that,. And I was happy for her to hear those types of accolades, but once I realized that maybe she was starting to believe it herself, I knew she was in a dangerous spot."

"Conor McGregor saying these things about just being the baddest dude and 'I'll beat anybody at any weight class,' that's foolish stuff. When you believe the hype to that level, that's when you're in danger."

"I talk about being confident in winning all the time, but the reason why I tend to always win is because at the end of the day I'm more nervous than any other fighter. It causes me to spend every night until 3 o'clock in the morning just on my laptop watching the same damn fight over and over again with a notebook, thinking about the ways I can lose, thinking about what I need to do. That's really what I attribute to being undefeated all these years, just how seriously I take it and how much I don't know."

"There's a lot of guys who are on my team currently, a lot of guys on my team who aren't in the UFC who can beat me on any given day. I get taken down all the time in practice. I get hit pretty hard. I get tapped out all the time in practice.

"To the fans and other fighters, they probably look at me as close to unbeatable. Whereas if you spend time [at his gym], you see that I'm definitely not a guy that wins every day. I just got beat in a five-mile run by a kid that's like 15, 16 years old. So, I know that I'm not unbeatable."

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news/Jon-Jones-Why-I-dont-lose-and-Rousey-and-McGregor-did-457678

Chael Sonnen Reveals Banned Substances Found In Jon Jones’ System
http://entimports.com/2016/07/chael-sonnen-reveals-banned-substances-found-in-jon-jones-system/

According to Sonnen Jones failed for two different estrogen blockers.

“Blockers” are commonly used after a steroid or testosterone cycle to bring estrogen levels in-line. During a steroid cycle estrogen levels become escalated causing men a wide variety of side-effects, including man-boobs.

nolvat+clomid?

Back
Ylös Bottom